Vision: The Sheep And The Pigs
27th April 2007
In prayer today, I saw this brief vision.
I saw a long empty country road in America. It did not seem like many traveled this road.
The Lord was standing at the Crossroad.
On the one hand there were a multitude of sheep lost and wandering down the road, on the other side were a vast number of pigs that were gamboling away at some speed.
I saw a large number of men in hot pursuit. They were wearing suits and ties. I understood within the vision that they were church leaders. Strangely, they looked more like New York stock brokers than church leaders. They were running and out of breath, frantically searching.
The Lord Stood there at the Crossroad, Watching.
The men did not see the Lord.They were far too busy with the chase.
A strange thing was happening. The men in suits instead of chasing after the sheep, which they saw wandering hither and thither, went not after rescuing the sheep, whom they clearly saw wandering on the other side, but were in hot pursuit to rescue the pigs!
I was horrified. Could such a thing be?
“But surely sheep are more valuable”, I said to the Lord, “Why then are they chasing after pigs?” I asked the Lord.
I was shown the answer. The pigs had gold rings in their snouts and were therefore considered more valuable. It was the gold rings in their snouts that made the pigs more valuable, to the men in suits.
Immediately this Scripture came to mind.
Proverbs 11:22 (New International Version)
22 Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
Response by Joe Long
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
Shalom Swarna,
I immediately thought of the "prosperity" preachers, the big time ministries that whip the people with the Word to get them to give them money... Not all are like that, but many are... Soon, they shall fall... Se'lah~
Blessings to you dear sister in Christ!
joe~YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a
3 comments:
Was remembering this vision.
Thank You for posting this Swarna . First time reading . Reading from Isaiah ch 29 : 13 .... ch 30 : 1
Thanks Clyde.
Post a Comment