Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Vision: Cackling Eagles’ New Weapon!

Vision: Cackling Eagles' New Weapon!

About two weeks ago, I saw a vision flash of the same eagles I had seen in Vision: Eagles Are Cackling.
http://visionsoftheseer.blogspot.com/search/label/Vision:%20Eagles%20Are%20Cackling

Eagles had been Given work to do, and were to go on their way to execute that work.

Next, I saw them in a dark grey sky. The lighting was poor.

I saw the eagles to the one side screaming , they looked fewer in number than when I had first seen them depart to their work. Where had the other eagles gone?

I heard the eagles on this side, screeching, yelling at the birds far across the sky from them.

Who were they fighting? I wondered. Was it vultures? Or crows?

To my surprise, I saw vultures and crows, gathered to the side, as spectators, giggling and chuckling.

If the eagles were'nt fighting these birds who then were they fighting? I was puzzled.

The exchange of sounds I heard from this side and across were harsh and vicious.

As I looked far across, I saw to my shock and horror that the opponent birds there were also eagles.

EAGLES WERE FIGHTING EAGLES!

The sounds were so strange. They were shouting and screeching at each other so hysterically, neither side could understand what was actually being said. There was much confusion, chaos, pandemonium in the air.

These cackling eagles were making a spectacle of themselves whilst the enemy birds watched.

It was a disturbing and ugly sight. I had never heard eagles make such unbearable sounds.

24th April 2007

The vision flashed again before my eyes.
It appeared that the fighting had not stopped but worsened since the last vision flash, about two weeks ago.

This time I saw the eagles had been using strange weapons. Twisted metal that looked like a cork-screw.

I asked, "What manner of weapons are these?"

I was told that these weapons were called 'Innuendos'.

They were originally swords, but the eagles had 'improvised', to make the weapons more deadly, and now the swords were twisted beyond recognition.

This time the eagles were no more fighting in two distinct groups but now it was a 'free for all', every cackling eagle in the two groups, had turned upon each other indiscriminately and was fighting with each other viciously, even drawing blood.

White Eagles were circling high above, watching this.

Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!

I heard this instruction spoken to the cackling eagles from above.

The eagles were bloodied and many wings were almost bare of feathers, due to what could only be described as a 'dog-fight'. Their strength was depleted.

Due to the injuries given and recieved, many of these cackling eagles were disabled and would not be able to function, until healed. And all who stubbornly refused to heed the warnings from above, to drop their weapons, such would be allowed to fight till they fell from exhaustion or injury.

Then, white eagles, would take them to the sick-bay in the detention centre, where they would remain until they learnt not to twist the sword into the strange weapon called 'innuendo'.

Eagles bewarned..........Make not strange weapons for offense or for your own defense, out of the sword.

Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: