VISION: EAGLES ARE TRANSPLANTING
16th July 2006
First, I saw Eagles busy in what looked like rice fields, during the transplanting season. The saplings immersed in water, almost upto their neck.
The Eagles were moving saplings away and transplanting them elsewhere, not in the same field, or even in it’s vicinity. They were being planted in far-flung places.
Then I saw that they did this to various other types of plants, too. Some they transplanted thousands of miles away. Everything was done so quickly/deftly. Wheresoever they were transplanted, these plants grew and flourished.
People around the globe marveled, for in their land they saw that the hostile or different environment/ climes /soil conditions, did not effect these plants one iota. They grew fully and bloomed in the unlikeliest conditions. These plants were in no way dependant on the environment, but rather they grew independently from it.
These plants contained within them, their own sustenance. They were in no way at the mercy of the environment, so therefore it did not matter where they were transplanted, they grew and flourished, to the amazement of all the local people, all over the globe.
These plants stood out in the environment and looked beautiful and exotic and oddly miraculous to the people around the globe. To these people it was if a great phenomenon had occurred.
Isaiah 28:23-29
Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.
Doth the plowman plow all day to sow? doth he open and break the clods of his ground?
When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place?
For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.
For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod.
Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen.
This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.
Isaiah 41: 17-20
When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:
That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
No comments:
Post a Comment