VISION: SUPPLY TRAINS AND PLATFORMS
29th June 2006
I saw a train crash, a few days prior to 29th June 2006.
I felt so frightened that I just could not continue to see the vision.
So, I was again reminded on another day, of that crash. Within the vision, I was very uncomfortable, so again, I wanted to walk away from this vision, but could not.
I was called to cross the railway lines, where there was no train traffic.
Across stood a beautiful Solid Crystal Train, totally transparent. As I approached the Train from the other side to embark, I was horrified to see that the entire length of the Train on this side was Fire.
I did not want to enter a train that was on fire, but was Told that I should get on the Train.
The Fire did me no harm whatsoever, and as I embarked on the Train, I found that I had a better view of the rail tracks, than I did, when I just stood on the tracks. To the North of where I looked, I saw trains everywhere, collapsed, lying on their side.
Again, this frightened me, and I could not continue with seeing this vision.
On the 29th of June 2006, the scene repeated before me.
This time, I saw many Supply Trains, with White Eagles, on it. These Trains were open-topped. They carried supplies of wood, coal, frankincense and supplies. White Eagles would sit over a container and oil and water would appear in abundant supply.
I was in the Crystal /Fire Train, trying to look at all this with a pair of binoculars. I was told: “ Just see it with your eyes”.
Now, the Crystal /Fire Train, was raised up in the air, and I could see all the crashed trains, clearly.
Many had crashed because of sabotage, others because they were going too fast, some because of drunken drivers, and various such reasons.
The Supply Trains with the White Eagles, would go over to the Platforms where people who had been rescued from crashed trains were placed. It had been raining, so there was much muck on the platform and on people’s shoes.
Someone on the Supply Train, sprayed the Platform and suddenly not only was the Platform clean, but so were the people. The Platform now became a large dining area, with beautiful carpets, dining tables/covers/ chairs etc.
Breakfast was served.
All these Supply Trains did the same for people on Platforms, everywhere. Where there were people on railway lines, but no platforms, then such were built.
These of course were Supply Trains providing food, cleansing, but where I wondered were the trains to carry all these passengers on their onward journey?
I then saw a Rail Yard ( It looked like the Bombay Central Rail Yard ( India) ).
Within the Yard were large, solid Crystal Trains, which were ready to make a journey, but a Train driver was being given a final few tests.
There were some T.V. type evangelists, preachers etc, trying to peer into the Yard, like journalists, looking for a scoop, to see what God was readying.
They were trespassers, peering over a high fence, so could not see when exactly the Trains would be ready to move. The Trains did move, rather suddenly, crushing down the fence and these trespasser-journalist types.
On board these Crystal Trains was Lunch, Dinner and other meals.
Many such Crystal Trains were making their way to different Platforms.
Having had their breakfast, and now not really hungry, some people on the Platforms, got bored, and went to look for faster modes of transport.
The people had been specifically told to wait on their respective Platforms, as a Train would surely come to fetch them.
When the Trains did arrive, the scene looked typical of any railway station.
Here though, the people were to get on board, without any luggage.
Many were reluctant to leave their baggage behind, but nonetheless did, and got on board the trains. But some ran to the Luggage Cart on the Platforms, piled high with dark gray and black cloth suitcases. These people wanted to extract just one thing of value from the bags, before they boarded the trains. As they got engrossed in doing that, the Trains left.
As for those who’d left the Platforms in search of faster modes of transport, having found none, in total frustration, returned to the Platforms. Hungry, they ate the crumbs from the floor; none knew if a train would ever come.
About the Train drivers: I do not know if they had ever driven Trains before. They did not look like seasoned Crystal Train drivers, but all looked like new recruits. All were specifically picked, but not all were trained in that Crystal Train Yard, some were trained elsewhere on other tracks.
From some of their faces, it did not appear as if they’d even considered driving Trains as a potential occupation, some even looked nervous under training.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
I read this post by Vicki Blair, ( follow link) and was suddenly reminded of this vision which I had jotted in my notebook, but not typed.
http://lit4ever.org/revivalforum/index.php?topic=876.0
No comments:
Post a Comment