Sunday, April 1, 2007

VISION: EAGLES AIR-DROP COFFINS

23.7.06
VISION: EAGLES AIR-DROP COFFINS

I saw the sky covered in eagles, bearing coffins in their beaks.
Most coffins looked like coffins, others looked like violin cases, or cases in which one would keep musical instruments.

Down below a very tall figure stood, receiving the coffins. This figure could be 7 10 feet tall?
My view seemed to be from above.
I saw this figure wearing an armor, which I cannot exactly describe, but Ill try. It did not look like iron, but it looked like oxidized metal color from the exterior.

I saw many people come forward in ones and twos and the armored figure was leading them, (not forcibly but firmly) to lie down in the coffins that had been airdropped.

I saw the eyes of the people bulge with fear and terror. It was a frightening sight. Some just looked resigned.

As the coffins were filled up, they were cast into the sea.
I was so perturbed by this in the vision, I wanted a closer look at the people. They were alive when they went into the coffin. It was then I found that I was on the ground so I could look closely at all that was transpiring.

I saw the metal of the Armour of the Figure, looked as malleable as clay. As if, if I put my finger on the armor it would depress ( press in) like clay.

I was just too disturbed by all this, as I saw the vision. I felt that there was more to all this.
Why were they in the sea? (These were my thoughts within the vision)
Then white eagles came, and the Lord led the way into the sea.
I really believe the Holy Spirit was there.
We all walked into the sea, I could walk in it just as I would on a pavement. (I followed.) We were deep in the bowels of the sea. I was walking behind this divine entourage, on the sea bed. The white eagles hovered near my side.
Then I saw that as each coffin was detected in the water, it was jotted down thus.


Died in action
Absconder
Deserter

Now, I thought, I must be taken above to see those eagles from a height above them.

As I rose in the sky, all I saw was very, very black thick clouds, but no eagles.
Instead I saw green airplanes, with a medium sized white circle near the tail and a red circle in the center.

Ecc 8: 7,8
Deut 20: 5-8
This is it.
Even in the past, out of sheer frustration, I used to tear up visions, because I didn’t believe, I doubted. But I have decided to thank God for this vision. In His time and way, He will make it known to me, just as He has in the past.

Ecclesiastes 8:7 For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it shall be?
8 There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

Deuteronomy 20:5

And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
6 And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
7 And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

No comments: