Vision: The Three Trains
26th April 2007
Today, I saw a very large Railway Station. It looked like any large Railway Station anywhere in Europe, any developed country, or any nation with a well-established rail network. I saw three different types of trains, on three different platforms. All out-bound trains.
I saw first, a train on which the passengers got on board willingly. They seemed a little sad but not unwilling to leave behind people and memories. They were aware that the Lord was on the train, and the passengers who boarded this train, knew that they must leave all this behind if they wanted to get to where the Lord wanted them to go. As they sat on the train, and the Lord was before them, they remembered fondly for just a brief moment, one last time, all relationships they were leaving behind.
These would migrate to better climes, they knew that even before they arrived at the Station.
I saw this train move quickly and within no time at all I saw the passengers reach their destination. On the top front of the train was written: The Lord's.
The place they had arrived at was luscious green all around. I was made to understand that this was the market-place. The passengers went about with divine speed and set up businesses, angels were sent to them with knowledge of witty inventions. I saw many with new patents in their hands. Strangely I saw some play the harp and were making money out of that. I was immediately reminded within the vision of Isaiah 23:17-18
All the money they earned they brought to the Lord, and they were given a humble wage from that money, the rest was not treasured or laid up but was for them that dwell before the Lord to eat sufficiently and for durable clothing.
Whilst a normal householder could say that they had a family of four to feed, these train passengers, had households of forty thousand and more to feed and clothe in durable clothing.
These passengers had arrived first to prepare the place for the needy who would surely soon follow.
The second train, the people weren't desirous to board, but they went resolved to do God's Will. They too knew that the Lord would be on the train. Angels held their hands as they embarked on the trains. The Lord's Presence could be seen throughout the length and breadth of this train. This train, looked strange. The windows were boarded up.
In a flash I was made to understand what this second train was for. It sent a chill down my spine.
Suddenly I yelled, " Holocaust!"
A strange thing was happening on the stationery train. There were no seats. People who went in, sat in two long rows on the floor, and had chains put on them, as soon as they sat down, which these passengers put on willingly. The chains had locks. Angels would visit each passenger and unlock the chains. Any who wanted to opt out of this journey, could leave the train. Most stayed put, but a few threw off the chains and disembarked. Some stood, outside the train door, wondering whether to jump back in again, or walk away. Suddenly the train moved, and these undecided ones, who stood by the door of the train, were dragged by their chains along the moving train. Those who remained on the train, though their chains were unlocked, continued in those chains. They could have left but chose not to. All they desired was that the Lord's Will and not theirs be done in their lives.
Those who had quickly removed their chains and walked to the exit, suddenly entered pitch darkness. In a flash I was shown that a multitude of chains fell on them and they were heavily laden with chains, the moment they entered the dark environment.
I could not see through the thick darkness into which they seemed to simply vanish.
At the end of the vision, I was taken to see the train up close and read the writing, which appeared faint from afar, but when I looked closely, it read: PERSECUTION. On the top front of the train was written: The Lord's.
The third train, a strange scenario was unfolding. Sheep dressed as if they were off to the Royal Ascot Derby, with hats and fine clothes, dainty food hampers, and slaves bowing low, in tow, were hurrying excitedly towards this train. There were a multitude of sheep. As these sheep started boarding the trains, men on the platforms, with a Book in their hands tried to convince them through the Book, not to embark on the train.
The sheep were adamant. They had been told that they would be exhibited in a show, before the multitudes. They had dressed in all their finery to look their best when exhibited. They kicked the men with the Book in their hands, in the shins and glanced at the train. The train admittedly did not look big enough to be holding special V.I.P. cabins for them all. As they remarked on the size of the train, the train officials, whispered that they had hidden cabins, that none could see, and all would surely be accommodated.
The sheep believed them and all hopped on the train. It was a shock to them to see that inside were cramped sheep pens. They were huddled together and it was terribly cramped. Their fancy luggage was thrown out of the windows. The sheep then realized they were being taken to be sold for slaughter.
The Lord was not on this train. On the top front of the train, there was nothing written.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
RESPONSE-BY ANONYMOUS
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:31:43 -0500
Dear sister Swarnha,
I just read this vision today, and i was wanting to ask: the people who board the second train....do they have to board that train because they did not fully give all to Christ? Or is it just basedon who God chooses to suffer persecution.
I guess it's just a scary thought, knowing that i have still had some struggle giving all (though, i'm trying to get there). Also, knowing that thehour is late. Is there still a chance that we can get out of having to go through persecution, and board #1 instead?
Also, i want to give all to Christ, but have had some rebellion. I want to give that up. Please prayfor me.
Anonymous
REPLY -BY SWARNA
28th April 2007
Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for writing.
As I understood it, those who boarded the persecution train seemed aware of the route they were taking. But they had a choice. They could get off the train. The undecided ones were dragged by their chains, when the train moved. Those who chose to 'walk away', really walked into the darkness and more chains fell on them.
I did not get the impression that they could board train 1, if they so chose to do.Passengers of train 1&2 knew before hand what kind of train they were boarding. Passengers of train 3, were the deluded ones.
Anonymous, I will surely pray for you. God understands our frailties and if we yield our rebellion to Him, He Will Give us the Grace to confront the challenges that are before us.Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, let us follow Him.
I will most certainly be praying for you. Let us choose LIFE.
love and blessings in Christ Jesus
Swarna Jha
4 comments:
Hey Swarna,
I hope all is well with you.
This vision reminds me of a dream I had recently that I was a little confused about. I believe it means something, I'm just not sure if it's because it was different from other dreams and just my flesh or if God is saying something.
I was wondering if you would have a look at it and see if it witnesses to you and if so, what is God saying? Also, I'm not offended at all if you tell me it's fleshly and to not eat junk food before sleeping. :)
If you're busy and can't, I understand. I appreciate the time you already spend sharing on your blog.
Thanks again and below is the dream:
CHINA DREAM:
I was visiting in China staying with family/friends.
I was interviewing for a bodyguard/artist position for a well known, society noble pretty asian woman, but I wanted to go home. I remember painting a pink/fuscia flower, then etched out yellow lines to show definition as a test to show my skills.
At some point I was getting away from China or some city i was in with a chinese man and he led me down train tracks. I told him he was insane for doing this because trains were heading straight for us. We found ourselves jumping hastily onto vacant tracks to avoid getting hit. At some point we found ourselves running on top of these rushing trains going in the oppossite direction and then we rode on top of another train heading towards what looked like a drop off.
The train went over the edge of what looked like the Grand Canyon. As it went plummeting to the bottom we were able to run up the descending train cars and the chinese man made it to the other side of the canyon but I was not confident I would make it to the other side so I scrambled and made it safely back to the side we fell off of before plunging to the bottom with the rest of the train.
End of dream.
servant, thanks for sharing this dream. I read it at least 3 times, since this morning, waited, prayed, but have no interpretation for it. So sorry!
blessings
swarna
Thank you so much, Swarna!! You can't help it if there's no interpretation. :) I just wanted to make sure. I really appreciate you taking a look at it anyways. Have a wonderful day. :)
servant, just because I have no interpretation, does not mean there is no interpretation. Just that I don't have an interpretation from the Lord for your dream.
But my own thoughts since I last replied to you..........were on the topic of persecution. I kept thinking on just this one word, 'persecution, persecution, persecution'.
Thanks servant, have a wonderful day!
blessings
swarna
Post a Comment