VISION: SEEKING TO GRADUATE
23rd September 2006
A few days ago, I saw a vision flash.
I saw many, male and female, of varied ages, pondering over and divinely learning and understanding this Scripture:
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Each word of this Scripture, for eg: SEEK, FIRST, KINGDOM, RIGHTEOUSNESS, ALL THESE THINGS, ADDED UNTO YOU, was being learnt in detail.
Just learning each word, took a long time.
I saw the word SEEK taking the students a long time to learn. The students did not protest about the time it took. They were immersed in this revelatory learning.
This full study and understanding of this Scripture was so expansive and detailed that just a few tuitions were not enough, finally, years on, these people were graduating in just this Scripture.
This, it appeared was a Divine Foundation Course.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
No comments:
Post a Comment