Monday, April 2, 2007

Repent America! Repent!

I had posted this as a response on the Vision: Paralytics Movements on the 6th of March 2007

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9769&PN=9

Denise, that’s what I used to tell some folks in India. ‘America is a Christian nation.’ Until the Lord started Giving me visions about America.

Many times, I wonder before the Lord………..’God You have Given America, so much, yet the glory goes to men, to governments, to self-achievement, and this by Christians in America! What is it God, that You have deprived them of that they have become so depraved?’

The nation has become an idol, government has become an idol, the politicians have become idols, church leaders have become idols, money has become an idol, ministries have become idols………so many idols. And God, as you said Denise, gets a polite nod.

My question to those unrepentant Christians in America is:

Do you really think all this is pleasing to God?

What did God not Give you America? What good thing did He withhold from you?

People in abject poverty are worshipping the Living God world over, in spirit and in truth, and falling on their faces THANKING HIM. Bibles are their most precious possessions. People are suffering, being ostracized by their families, societies, by their governments, for their faith in Christ Jesus, and yet, in all this, they still spend time repenting before God, for the very slightest hurt that they may have caused Him.

What is all your wealth leading you to do Christian America? Just print more ‘versions’ of the bible, in varied ‘convenient’ sizes? But do you read them? Shame on you.

I know that I am not alone, when I say this, but when I see and hear of the harlotries in America, that pass under the name of Christianity, I weep. When I see that other nations are being corrupted, because of the ‘Ameri’con’ity’, I grieve.

World over there are Christians grieving at these American heresies that are being exported from your land to the farthest corners of the earth. In the natural, Customs officials at sea ports/airports curb illegal imports and exports, to safeguard the interest of their nation.

But many of America’s Christian watchman, are drunk on duty! Shame on you.

When I see American missionaries, who have left the comfort of their homes, and live in appalling environments, around the world, joyfully preaching, eating in obedience, what they would’nt even feed to their dogs back home, I marvel. My heart wells up with joy. I praise God.

When I hear of the poor homeless in America, my mind refuses to believe that that could be so, in what is known to be the richest most powerful country in the world. Then on the other hand, I see, and read of Christian leaders, their fanciful cars, their private planes, relentlessly asking for money, yes, even from here on Indian T.V. channels, I wonder where is all that money going?

I hear an alien gospel. ‘Jesus died just to make you financially rich’. That makes me want to throw up. There are Christians world over feeling nauseous over your condition.

You live there, right where all the harlotries are happening, right under your noses.

Americans have a history of publicly debating and protesting when political/ other leaders have violated the constitution, or usurped powers that are even thinly unconstitutional or extra constitutional. Americans have made a public spectacle of themselves, in defense of their freedoms.

What have you done Christian America, in defense of His Word? Or is your constitution more important than your bible? Why did you not question the unbiblical and extra biblical in your midst?

Are you not nauseous over your own condition Christian America? Shame on you.

World over there are Christians searching their bibles diligently, questioning such warped teachings, and so called ‘moves ‘ and movements in America, being attributed to the Holy Spirit of God.

But did you discern they were unbiblical? Did you search the Word of God diligently America? Shame on you.

America in the natural sense, has been very insular, knowing little of the world outside.

Natural America, teaches the world on the latest technology and inventions, Sadly, Christian America too, teaches on ‘inventions’.

Considering all the judgments being prophesied over America, are the Christian masses perturbed? Have the Christian multitudes stopped to wonder why so many, and so varied a people are being stirred to deliver such a solemn word? Why are His children from the far-clung corners of the world, being raised up to prophecy to America? Should we not be running to the Word, to find out when and why God Sends words of judgments?

God Sent Jonah to Nineveh, and Nineveh repented. Shame on you America.

Learn America learn. Learn from what God is Saying to the Church corporately, which means to His people and through His people all over the world.

You manufacture hi-tech watches, but sadly America, you don’t know how to tell the time.

America, look at your spiritual clocks what time is it?

Is this the time for fun and frolic? Is this the time to be playing games? Is this the time to be making up moves and movements that bear no biblical resemblance?

Is this not the time for solemnity America? Is this not the time to corporately plead for mercy? Is this not the time to search our hearts, repent and separate ourselves from harlotries? Is this not the time to seek God?

The fire is long gone out. Icicles are forming in your hearts.

Have you no fear of God America? Have you no shame?

It’s not a one time ‘movement’ or ‘event’ we should be seeking from God, but His lifetime sustenance. To be so close to Him, that we can Hear Him, Hear His Heart for us all.

Recently God Gave me a word for the Church at large…………Remember, Lest you be reminded.

REPENT AMERICA REPENT. Your ‘paralytic movements’ have moved you away from God.

Move towards God, America. Remember His Goodness, forget not His Kindnesses

Remember, lest you be reminded.


Love and blessings in Christ Jesus

swarna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Swarna,

Thank you for sharing your visions. I’ve ready almost all of your visions and know in my soul that God allowed you to share them with us. Being an American, I disagree with what is going on here but no one has ever seemed to listen to me. Perhaps I’m not handsome or rich enough; perhaps I’m not smart enough because I couldn’t buy an education. At any rate, I have cried out and I am almost done crying. If my crying could be measured, I would be at 6/7. Perhaps these are the seven thunders.

America is not repenting because Satan’s hold is too strong here and his deception has prevailed against this nation. So let it be and let God’s judgment fall against this country without mercy. Yes I am an American but because I have been born here and lived here in Ohio for my entire life; I understand how evil this country is. My grandfather supposedly went into a store and shot himself (committing suicide) when my father was a child. My father shot 3 of the neighbors and then committed suicide when I was 13 years old. So I have been hated by my family, friends and the world around me for the things I wasn’t taught. It took years and years to understand that I didn’t understand and try to “catch up” in life.

My portion has been loneliness, bitterness and sorrow. I’ve been poor my entire life here and oppressed from finding equality here. I make about half of the lowest financial class and even so, it is hardly enough to survive yet somehow God meets my needs. In my heart I know that when I die, God will destroy this nation without mercy. Yet almost everyone here wants to see me go and I want to meet my God. I do not fear death because I know that for me to die is great gain.

I’ve even written two emails to you and you’ve not responded. Swarna do you know how many people I have attempted to communicate with and how many fail to respond? God tells us to not be high minded and to be willing to communicate yet almost everyone I try to reach out to falls to Satan’s control. So the world hates me without a cause and for reasons like this I will prophesy by faith against this country without mercy. The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy. I will not fail my God, I want to see justice and judgment upon His house here. They do not give to them that ask, they argue and blame and accuse me without understanding that I am a messenger of God and I am not entertained.

So let it be, let America reap what it has sown. Let all the churches here that have ignored my cries fall into God’s judgment. Let none of them escape. It was wrong how they treated me, I forgave them all and even tried to help them understand yet none will listen. I hope and pray that America is obliterated and that without mercy. Let fire and angels destroy this evil nation that has forsaken the “cause of the fatherless”. Let this nation fall immediately after our “dictator” proclaims peace and safety; LET THEM FALL AND BURN for they have returned good with evil.

Sincerely,
www.z-tron.com
MrZtron on YouTube 

Anonymous said...

As a believer living in America, I'm deeply grieved by all that has been perped for a long time. I had a personal crisis of the faith, causing me to question all I've learned in church. I had to go to the Author and Finisher of my salvation and to His Book. It renewed my skewed perspective after an intense time of purging.

Your words convict and convince. To those who have an ear to hear, eyes to see, hearts to perceive truth, let us repent and follow Jesus, not man.

Please forgive us for losing the Way and asking you to follow us into the abyss.