20th April 2007
Late night.
VISION: THE FLIGHT OF WISDOM
I saw an arial view of America . A Brilliant Light was Hovering over the nation. A dense White Cloud surrounded this Light.
All above America looked so BRIGHT. The White Cloud Formation was dense but the Bright Light was not blocked out by the Cloud.
Within the vision, I was made to understand that this Bright Light was that of Wisdom.
I saw this Light, Swoop down upon the land of America , and in the Arms of this Brilliant Light were many pillars. They had been uprooted from the land of America , and taken away.
Next, after the pillars were removed, I saw gold cups and many gold vessels being removed and taken up, out of the land.
Next, I saw choice food being removed, in the same way.
Thereafter, I saw rich looking garments, also taken up, in the Arms of Wisdom, away from the land of America .
Next I saw paper money bundled up in cloth, held together in a knot, and the bundle flew away.
Within the vision, I had been placed at a certain height so I could see clearly what was happening.
I was so upset seeing the pillars, the gold, the gold cups and gold vessels, the choice food, the rich garments, and then the capital take flight, I began to protest.
“Don’t Lord, don’t take all away,” I pleaded. “What about people down below, who must be pleading with you not to take all this away, won’t you listen to them?”
I was then shown what was happening down below.
Down below, people were pointing upward saying, “The Glory of the Lord, the Glory of the Lord”. They were jumping up and down in glee. But none understood why this Glory had Come.
None recognized Wisdom. None knew that Wisdom was dismantling her pillars and removing the spiritual and physical wealth from the land.
Rather the people down below, argued and quarreled one with another, “Did we not say, the Glory of God would come? See, there it is!”
The people rejoiced, they did some fancy dancing. They were rejoicing because they were now able to point to the prophets who had prophesied doom and gloom that the Glory of God was over America , contrary to all their prophecies. ‘See, I told you so, the Glory is STILL over America !’ they said boastfully.
None amongst the crowd gathered below, knew what this Brilliant Light had Come to Do.
They were looking up alright, even saw correctly, in a manner of speaking, but HAD NO UNDERSTANDING ABOUT WHAT THEY SAW, AND WHAT IT ALL MEANT.
I was now despairing, was there no one who understood? Was there no one to plead with God about this?
Then I was Shown many very simple looking folk. They were in farming clothes. I saw a very old man, who’d lost most of his teeth. Most of these were working alone, not in vast tracts of land, but the land one old man was cultivating, looked the size of an allotment.
These folk were not part of the crowd that had gathered to point to the Glory. These people were very simple and ordinary looking, by the world’s standards. They stood not in this place, with the crowds, they were away, working on the land.
One man was working with his spade, driving it into the ground, when suddenly, he understood in his spirit what was truly happening. He leaned on his spade, stopped his work and bowed down his head and worshipped God. No matter where all the farm-workers were, they all did the same, wherever they stood, at work.
Then, these farm-workers ( though they knew not the others who were like them in the land) , slowly gathered together, one by one, led by the Spirit, and joined the man, I saw with the spade.
(I was stunned when I was shown in a flash, how few and scattered such were in the land.)
There was absolute silence, as these farm-workers all bowed down to worship. That which they had known would happen, had happened.
They neither wept nor gloated, nor made any sounds. They simply bowed down their heads and worshipped.
For a brief moment I wondered why if these men had understood, that Wisdom was dismantling the pillars and removing all the wealth from the land, these had not pleaded before God NOT TO DO SO.
I was made to understand that God had Told them not to plead for this.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
After I saw this vision, I sat stunned for quite a while. I just sat, numb.
Response-By Joe Long
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:16:26 -0700 (PDT)
Shalom Swarna Jha,
I was reminded of the parable of the talents as I read your vision...
Matthew 25:
In verse 29 we read... For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will be [f]furnished richly so that he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away.
Truly, you have heard and seen from the Father...
Blessings to you and yours,
joe~
YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a
Response by Jackie Holden, U.K.
21st April 2007
Dear Swarna
Thank you for sharing this with me. The last few days have felt so difficult. I thought of Jeremiah and the book of lamentations this morning. I thought of where the poor said how can we sing a song when we're afflicted like this. We're told in scripture God does nothing without first revealing it. He's revealing His heart. He's saying what's going on. I read Ezekiel 8 again the other day. He told Ezekiel to tell the guilty ones He knew what they were doing. God said to Ezekiel tell them but I'll tell you now they won't listen to you.
The other day I thought of Miciah again. The King said tell me Miciah what the Lord is saying regarding me. Miciah told the King what the Lord was saying about the King. The King then ordered someone to slap the mouth of Miciah. Miciah may have known like Ezekiel the King was not going to listen to the words of God.
I was listening to Pastor David Wilkerson online this morning, and he spoke about the ten lepers and he said there was only one of the ten that thanked Jesus. So nine people didn't bother for whatever reason. I want to be like that one who did bother.
Much love
Jackie
Jackie Holden
U.K.
Response-by David North, U.S.A.
Hi Swarna,
I really was pleased to see the message below. Of all you have had, it was simple and clear and exactly to the point.
In fact, it is part of what I was praying about.
There are a couple of "camps" here in the Christian church:
1) "God's gonna smack the wicked US down and hard and we deserve it and we're all gonna die and the world will be better for it--good riddance!"
2) "The best is yet to come--it's just going to get better and better and better and you haven't seen anything yet!"
Often when you get in charismatic groups you will hear one of these two "prophecies".
Neither--I believe reflects God's heart--yet they are ardently prophesied.
Ironically, each group despises the message of the other.So when you mentioned people saying, “Did we not say, the Glory of God would come? See, there it is!”, I can see how that relates to the second group's viewpoint.Now they have two approaches about how to accomplish what they think their vision dictates. For the first group: "Repent of wickedness--beat yourself in self-condemnation and loathing and beg God for undeserved mercy! Shriek and howl and shout to all to do the same!"For the second group: "Praise and worship louder and more forcefully! Prophesy even greater things! Shout it all the louder and laugh and dance with joy and abandon!"
Now there is what I will call a third camp--the ones who think neither of these things but simply wait on the Lord for His answer--they don't speak of themselves but only what they are shown. They are the "farmers", the true prophets who actually have heard from the Lord. They are despised or disregarded by both of the other groups. They won't shout or groan when told nor will they agree to be in agreement. They simply wait. Their unwillingness to "agree" makes them immediately distrusted by the two previous groups and they are generally held in scorn (by the second group) for "not being free enough" or (by the first) group "not being holy enough".
So in a church or movement dominated or guided by one of the first two groups, this third group will not be heard. Their views will not be sought and they will be restrained from any public involvement. They don't get heard by "the crowds" for those are the ones the first two groups covet as their own.
As regarding what you wrote, I am so pleased to see your concern for the people here. I have recently posted on revival school that crowing for judgment on the US is a wrong heart and all need to be concerned for it and themselves.What you have said here is exactly as it is. Many are asleep with no oil in their lanterns yet they think they are wise and alert. Worse, they would assault or mock any who from compassion would seek to warn them.
Like your farmers, I have a sad realization that I cannot ask that we be spared trouble. Like you, I grieve and wish we could be. As with your farmers, all I can do is bow my head and thank God He is there and depend on him to save us from ourselves, despite ourselves.As I have said all along, If I could ask God for one thing, it would be for mercy for us. But I believe it is his mercy that leads us to your vision.
What I was struggling with these past weeks--in light of the above--was the question, "Lord, should I be more like either of these two groups? Am I not enough of one or the other?" I believe I just got a response which was to "stay a farmer" (to borrow your imagery).. So what you sent is heartening. I genuinely see the Lord in it fully and your response to it is so good to see.
Your brother,David
David North
U.S.A.
Response by Vera Beals, U.S.A.
21st April 2007
Hi,My name is Vera Beals, and we live in CA.I have read vision God gave you about America, and I am so sad in my heart about all of this. I know in my spirit something like this is coming and I am sad.I am sad beacause, people of God do not understand or belive that hard times are upon us.I am seeking Lord for direction what my husband and I can do, to prepare, to share ............But, I am at stand still, unable to go further with any direction, since I am unclear what the Lord would have us do, we are not going to do anything.God Bless you.........And thank you for sharing with us.
Vera Beals
2nd mail
Hi Swarna,Of course you can post my response to what the Lord is saying as I identify with your vision.But, how nice that you have responded, I am so greatful. I been up for sometimes this morning, and it is so good to be able to comunicate my hearts cry, for dull ears in my area and in CA.I praise God for His servants so we know what is going on, and he is preparing us.Dear Sister (if I may call you that) Thank you again for your words and sharing.You have been encouragement to me.Blessings,Vera
Response by Jackie S, U.S.A.
21st April 2007U.S.A.
I don't remember which book of prophecy it was that I read about the Lord instructing not to pray for the destruction and taking away of blessings to certain peoples but it was there. This vision is very insightful. I do not pray for God not to bring about certain things that are coming. I simply thank Him for His wisdom in doing whatever it is that needs to be done.
Your vision is accurate regarding the few that will be in alignment with the will of God and His judgements on us as a people. There is no revival that the church is praying for. Revival is now an individual happening and only with those who seek it in the manner which God wants to give it. Spiritual revival that gives wisdom and discernment. Yes, there is Glory to God, but not what the church, the rich and misguided see it as. The Glory to God stems directly from His judgements, the removal of the falseness that the churches teach, the revealing of His truths regarding tolerance and acceptance among the churches. As is stated in 2 Thessalonians, He will give them over to great delusions because they delight in evil. Therefore, He removes His wisdom because of poor stewardship and abuse of the wisdom He was willing to give any who asked.
The farmers? I would have to say that these are the remnants of the church. Those that have understanding of sowing the seed and continuing to work toward the Kingdom of God in the righteous manner that Christ taught not the manner in which man has decided to indoctrinate into the church.
Thank you for sending this to me. Passing it on.
Love and blessings to you Swarna
Jackie S
Response by Sherry Mason, U.S.A.
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:38:48 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to comment on what David said in reply to Swarn's recent vision and also his post comments as well.
Sherry Mason
Dear David,
A friend forwarded your comments on Swarna's last posted vision. I was really glad to read your words. They had a wisdom to them that we needed to hear.
About your "testimony". Didn't Jesus say he needed show Paul all that he would suffer for His name's sake (Acts 9:15 I think). I know people don't like to speak of suffering in relation to serving God.
When I was a new christian (I was 28 years old and not "raised" in the church system) I had a dream in which a man gave me a transparent box (aboutthe size of a small jewelry box)and upon opening it, I saw that it was divided into compartments. One compartment had small stars that shone with golden glory and were so beautiful that I was drawn to them and the other compartments had unidentified blue, rubbery squiggley things (sounds weird I know) which were totally unappealing. I was told I was to eat these objects.
I wanted to eat the stars first but I was told that I had to eat the other items before I could have the stars. As I stuck them in my mouth and began to chew (they were very difficult to chew...very rubbery) small voices came out of the items in my mouth. With each chew they said "Sorrow, tears, suffering". This was most unpleasant but I continued to chew because I wanted the little golden stars that shone.
I knew I had to consume all the other items first. Upon awakening I did not understand much because I was unfamiliar with dreams and the way God uses them at that time. But I do understand it now. I understand that the stars are His glory and that I could not have that until I had been through the other first. Sorrow, tears and suffering are unpleasant but in my case they were necessary to "shape" me into what He wanted me to be. Did not Jesus tells James and John that they must drink of the cup He drank from? That cup (if I understand correctly) was a cup of suffering.
Some would accuse, some would guffaw, some would say "you're crazy!" My desire is that if I must suffer, let me not suffer for my own foolishnesses but let it be that I suffer for the sake of righteousness.
God Bless
Sherry Mason
U.S.A.
Response/DREAM by Sherry Mason U.S.A.
24th April 2007 10.55U.S.A.
Swarna,Thank you so much for your response. I have enclosed an event that occured this past evening and night for you because I felt it applied to your vision and to David's comments. If you see anything further...I would be interested in hearing your comments.
Sherry Mason
I am not sure how to communicate this without seeming long and involved but I believe this all connects with Swarna's vision (which I sent out) about the glory of God and the lack of understanding among many as to the real purpose of God's glory for this country.
I had a moment last night where I was in tears over loving God. This is something that He does...the Spirit of God comes on you and you are overwhelmed with how Good He is and all the love that you possess wells up inside you toward Him. Later this led to prayer. At 3:00AM I was praying for many things but also thanking God for every moment, every tear, all the pain I have endured because it brought me to Him. In the midst of this I heard that still small voice quite clearly say "Daniel 11".
I was in bed, did not particularly want to turn on the light and read but I decided I needed to so I got up, got my bible and then a peculiar thing happened...I looked out the window before I began to read and it was if the outdoors had been illuminated with some kind of supernatural light and as I "obeyed" and got my bible to read, the light "went". I was not aware of the light until I saw it "go". It wasn't a pinpoint of light, it was diffused light that had been a part of the entire area I could see outside my window. I felt as though the light had been there because perhaps an angel was there and whispered Daniel 11 to me and then once it's purpose was accomplished, it left taking it's light with it.
I began to read. Daniel 11 is about the understanding of the vision that was given Daniel for the end times and the antichrist...but starting in verse 32 was what got my attention...(New American Standard)...
32"By smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action.33" Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days.34"Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy.35"Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time.
This whole passage reminded me of Swarna's vision and the "few" who had understanding of what God was doing and it also made me think of all the "suffering" and "pain" that the few people I am in "fellowship" with have gone through and are going through. We have all understood that it was for our "purification
That it seems many of us are "failures" in the eyes of the world or we are "renegades" because we have left the church system...etc. and yet we feel that we have some small understanding and we are striving for more understanding in what is happening in "God's timing and purposes". We have not fit in as a part of the "normal" people or even part of the "prayer movement" among those who coordinate mass prayer over the whole nation because we could not agree with some things and we could not go along with the "crowd" because we saw something different. We just didn't fit. So...why??? We hope it is because God is purifying us...we want to be pure and we want to be God's and His alone...if it means we suffer then we suffer and we would not trade it if it means we hear and see God clearly with an understanding of what He is doing. This is not pride on our part...this is desparation for reality, for truth, for the only truth otherwise who would "choose" this type of life???
So...I felt the "call" to read Daniel 11 was a confirmation of Swarna's vision and David's remarks. But I also wonder if perhaps it is a statement of where we are in God's "timeframe" of events.
This morning I woke up and was singing the song "Time in a Bottle"If I could save Time in a bottleThe first thing that I'd like to doIs to save every dayTil Eternity passes awayJust to spend them with youIf I could make days last foreverIf words could make wishes come trueI'd save every day like a treasure and then,Again, I would spend them with youCHORUS:But there never seems to be enough timeTo do the things you want to doOnce you find themI've looked around enough to knowThat you're the one I want to goThrough time I had a box just for wishesAnd dreams that had never come trueThe box would be emptyExcept for the Of how they were answered by you(Repeat Chorus)
This song was sung at a lot of weddings at the time it first came out. It is a song of the pain and everything we've been through but we finally found the "thing we want to do" and that is to belong to Him completely. To love Him and to know His love...it is a song of the Divine Marriage. This really is a love song from us to Him and He to us. It has ALL been worth it...every moment lived, every tear wept, every sorrow experienced, every pain felt...
I wish I could tell ALL of what I "see" being put together but that seems impossible...so I hope I have, at lease somewhat clearly, communicated to you with some understanding of the time we are in and the season.
I feel the dream I had night before last also corresponds with this. The OLD WOMAN is dead and we are about to receive our inheritance. All of us in the dream had been in poverty but we were being given provision until the inheritance could be processed and distributed. We have made it through this very difficult time and are coming up on the other side just when it seemed we were drawing our last breath.
Sherry
3 comments:
Reminded of this vision.
I was told similar things that year. "I will send strong delusion" was given to me in a word for those whom I worshipped with in October 2007. The Lord in His mercy showed me last year the truth of what you have seen about what is happening in the USA. Only a terrible mercy on me to show me the truth of what is happening.
Even today, even this past week, the infected of the NAR/Lakeland that I know argue with me that "that they KNOW their prayers (whereby they "Bind principalities") are staying God's hand of prosperity and abundance and goodness on the USA." They believe their prayers alone are keeping God's hand of goodness on the US, and will not even consider that it is God removing plenty from the land because He is good.
Another believes and has been prophesied over that "wealth alludes them because God has not healed them of believing they deserve it" or some other such nonsense. It is beyond even attempting to discuss their belief.
Yet I do believe the Lord will take care of His own, even me and mine. Is that wrong, I wonder? Oh, just to be simply obedient as tribulation marches forth.
Hi AriseMyLove,
Thanks for sharing this.
Don't know why, but was reminded of these two visions.
VISION: MOVE ASIDE
http://tentsofissachar.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/vision-move-aside/
VISION: DO NOT STRAIGHTEN THE PICTURE
http://tentsofissachar.wordpress.com/2009/04/11/vision-do-not-straighten-the-picture/
QUOTE
Yet I do believe the Lord will take care of His own, even me and mine. Is that wrong, I wonder? Oh, just to be simply obedient as tribulation marches forth
I too believe that the Lord will take care of His Own.
May God Richly Bless you
swarna
Post a Comment