Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Vision: Take and Break

 

Vision: Take and Break

5th February 2014

I saw a colossal Hammer descend from the sky and it stopped at a certain height, mid-air.

Then I heard a Voice Say, “Take and break”.

I raised my arm towards the Hammer. I found that out of this gigantic Hammer, came a hammer the size I could handle.

I saw many go to this giant Hammer and receive from there a smaller one, just as I had done.

We had done the taking part, but now what were we going to be breaking?

We were shown what looked like an old wall that seemed to twist and turn and encompass the land endlessly. On the outer side of the wall was a large, bowl-shaped depression in the surface of the land. It had held water a long time ago but now except for a puddle or two, it had dried up.

All of us now understood that we had been called to take the hammer and break the wall.

Each of us made our way down and stood by a certain segment of the wall and swung our hammers effortlessly at it.

Surprisingly, within a few easy blows the wall collapsed.

Before it actually fell, we were all swiftly lifted up, and from a vantage point waited to see what would ensue.

None of us who had hammered away at the wall knew what we would see once it fell. The entire scene that unfolded before our eyes, after the wall fell, was unexpected. We were amazed by the spectacular beauty we beheld. There was tranquility over all the land. I was so moved by the beauty and serenity I beheld; I uttered these words in a hushed tone, “Holiness Unto The Lord” as I was reminded of Zechariah 14:20.

The debris from the wall and the entire old environment vanished. We saw a luxuriant, fruitful, productive expanse dramatically rise up from the depths of the earth. A waterfall from on high was continuously flowing over this vast tract, but not causing a flood, and I saw that no living creatures either drowned, or were even perturbed by this Cascade.

To our amazement large grown sheep were dotted across this entire territory. The present climate upon this spectacularly beautiful land looked temperate. Yet the sheep that stood upon it had rich coats of wool, which looked ready for shearing. As I observed this, I understood that their Shepherd was pleased with this profitable wool.

We all noticed that the sheep did not move, as the land rose up. They stood still where they were and looked watchful.

As I continued to observe this scene I wondered how there could have been so many full-grown sheep missing, buried under the earth, and none know about it?  I noticed that the sheep were tall and that there was a certain confidence they exuded, as they held their heads high.

We all asked aloud the one question that had been burning in our hearts, “Lord, where have these sheep come up from?”

“From the brink of bankruptcy”, Came the Reply.

Jeremiah 20:13

Sing unto the Lord, praise ye the Lord: for he hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.

Zechariah 14:20.

In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

 

2 comments:

gitardood said...

spiritual, physical or both? (bankruptcy)

Swarna Jha said...

So strange.........I'd been thinking about the same thing........what kind of bankruptcy? Could be both.......
Thanks.