Sunday, February 23, 2014

Vision: The Two Cars

Vision: The Two Cars

23rd February 2014

According to my notes,  I saw this first as a vision flash, a few days before 11th January 2007. 

On 22nd February 2014, I was shown it again, but now in greater detail.

I saw a long road, divided by a median barrier, and it had three lanes on either side. Each side had one moving car. I saw no other traffic. Both car drivers had been told to use their given vehicles, on this side of the road, and drive straight ahead.

Only one driver obeyed.

Now the other driver had been ensnared by a stranger the night before. The visitor had ridiculed the small cars that had been given to both the drivers.

This outsider had approached the wavering driver and offered him the most attractive racing car he had ever seen, and told him that this automobile was best suited to be driven in the lanes on the other side of the median barrier. The other driver protested, “I have been specifically instructed to leave early in the morning tomorrow, in this small car, and have been forbidden to change cars or lanes". “But racing cars are made for fast lanes,” persuaded the stranger.

It appeared that the other driver did not need much coaxing.  To him, a fast car meant he could reach the destination quicker than in the insignificant-looking car; also he could sleep in and leave home later. This thought pleased him.

I saw that the obedient driver arrived on time and drove, on this side of the road, guided by the road signs and speed limits and traffic signals that divinely appeared from time to time.

As I watched, I noticed that sometimes this small car would be covered by a cloud, or simply would not be in view for long periods of time; but though it was not always visible, I knew that this car had not left the road and was obeying instructions.

On the other hand, the racing car driver woke up late, and leaving behind the vehicle he had been instructed to drive, he drove the fancy automobile instead, on the fast track on the other side. He was glad he had a high-speed automobile, because he did not think he’d have the patience to stop, slow down, and drive at the leisurely speeds as that of the obedient driver in a car that in his opinion, probably had only a fraction  of the power of  his new racer.

I observed that the road was far longer than it appeared at first glance.

The other side was devoid of signs or signals. The racing car driver looked confused throughout, as he could not make any sense of all the newfangled instruments and controls in the vehicle. Several times, the car veered out of control and crashed to the left and to the right. Each time the driver somehow maneuvered it back into the middle lane.

Now at the moment when the car seemed in control and picked up it’s maximum speed, out of nowhere, a toll booth appeared and the racing machine smashed into it. The car was a total write-off and the disobedient driver just managed to escape by the skin of his teeth. He emerged from the wreck, dazed, cut and badly bruised.

I saw that the disobedient driver sat for a long while at the toll booth, dabbing the injury on his forehead, looking confused. The fast track ended at the toll booth.

Adjacent to that was a very deep ditch and the crashed car had been dumped there unceremoniously, by the toll collector. The dazed driver was told to pay the toll. Shaking his head in disbelief, he continuously looked in the direction he’d come from and reluctantly emptied his pockets, paying with all that he had.

The toll collector smiled knowingly and said, “I see that you’re considering going back to the Lord, to tell him about the car etc; you know what my advice is? Don’t! There’s no need for all that religious sentimental stuff.  As for the rest of the toll money, I have an interesting job for you. You gotta pay the toll,  y’know what I’m sayin’?”

This lazy driver was again looking for an easy way out, so he agreed to the job offer. He quickly decided that he would work just enough in his new job, pay off the rest of the toll money and move on.  He forgot to ask the toll collector the details about the job he had been hired to do.

I saw that no such toll booth appeared before the obedient driver.

Something altogether different happened.

Just when his car had been moving along smoothly, it came to an abrupt halt. There was no screeching of brakes, no prior decrease in speed, and yet, it appeared that the car had inexplicably come to a halt. Then I heard a progressive revving of the engine. The sound did not match the car, meaning, that only a very powerful engine could sound like this.

How could such a small car contain such a powerful sounding engine? The car looked unmoved. If such an engine was housed in it, It ought to have been vibrating, shuddering and shaking; but the car looked as stationary as a parked vehicle.

The revving sounds increased and multiplied rapidly.

I watched in utter amazement as the roof of the car opened precisely; it was not forced open, it did not fly open, it simply opened unhurriedly, and the driver’s car seat, mounted on four gigantic cylinders, shot up like a rocket and flew off.

I saw that the driver was in his seat and he looked completely calm, relaxed, and unperturbed.

The small car then moved off, just as any vehicle would, after dropping a passenger. I was not shown who was driving this car now.

This petite vehicle moved towards a lane on the side, which had not been visible earlier, and disappeared in it. I understood that this car would not be used again. Both the ordinary car and the lane had disappeared without a trace.

As the obedient driver flew off at great speed, I saw that the driving seat had changed appearance, mid-air. The  multi-purpose 'rocket chair'  was huge, and I understood that it had been specially equipped to  enable him to function powerfully in his exciting new work.

Luke 9:62

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

1 comment:

Swarna Jha said...

Luke 9:62

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.