VISION: VOICE OF AMERICA
15TH JUNE 2007
1.20P.M.
I just saw this vision.
The Lord was Speaking to America, and Asking, “Where is your voice?”
Some people went scurrying under the table, looking for their ‘voice’. Some said, “I thought I had my voice, just a moment ago, I must have lost it somewhere here………..” whilst others were walking around, scratching their heads, wondering where they’d misplaced their voice.
They looked under tables, in their pockets, but no matter where and howsoever frantically, they searched they could not find it.
One T.V. evangelist, when the Lord asked him, “Where is your voice?” retorted, “What voice?”
Again the Lord Asked, “ Where is the voice I Gave you?” Some said nonchalantly, “We never had one”.
Some men whispered in an effeminate tone, “I think my grand-daddy had a voice, such as You’re Talking about, but I don’t know what became of it. I don’t think we inherited it, duh.........................I think he took it with him”.
Those who had searched and could not find their voices, gave up looking, they opened their mouths to speak, but the words, “I have lost my voice" was no more audible.
They panicked and clutched their throats, shocked that they could not speak audibly.
Now they had truly lost their voice!
And the Lord Said, “The voice of America, will now come from outside America.”
Now I was shocked.
“But Lord, surely there must be some in America, who have not lost their voice, what about them?”
I was made to understand, that those few who did have their voice were a small group, and many had known for years, and some had known for generations that such a time as this would arrive. For the Lord Had Told those that a time would come that if the people lost their voices, He would take away the voice from America, and have the voice of America speak to it from OUTSIDE America.
Such as these knew long before, what was to come.
Exodus 4:11 (New International Version)
11 The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
Habakkuk 2:19 (King James Version)
19Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
Ezekiel 3:26 (King James Version)
26And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
Please also read Vision: Protest March In America alongwith this vision.
Response-by Joe Long, U.S.A.
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
VISION: VOICE OF AMERICA
Shalom Swarna,
I almost overlooked this vision Swarna, but the title is very catchy and I just couldn't let it go by even though it is several days ago...
This vision goes hand in hand with many other Words that Father has released over, and for, America...
For far too long, the "self appointed" Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists,Teachers (prognosticators) and Bible scholars, have spread "their gospel" instead of the "True Gospel" and have wreaked havoc amongst the sheepfold...
These who propagate the doctrine of the Nicolaitans will see their kingdoms fall, but it is a sad epitaph to those who have been duped by their false message...
Then, as your vision pointed out, by not speaking with the voice that Elohim gave us, with HIS authority behind us when speaking with that voice, many have been in direct disobedience to HIS command!!! OUCH!!!
There is a TV program that air's here in the U.S. called "Close to Home" and this vision is just that, Close to Home!!!
I see that one of your readers responded as if we still have time to speak with HIS voice... I am not so sure that we have any time left...!!!
There is a saying, if we don't use what we know, we lose it! This is so true concerning HIS giving us HIS voice to speak with HIS authority...
Blessings to you, Swarna, Seer of the Most High Elohim!
joe~
YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a
RESPONSE BY TINA BAXLEY U.S.A.
Tina Baxley said...
Right On!!!! I am with you. Cry loud and spare not. First the evangelists wanted to close my mouth, said I would go to hell for speaking, now the media wants to call freedom of Christian speech a hate crime. If they only understood that it is a crime of passion of the love of God for them instead.
I say speak all you want, God didn't give us a spirit of fear, and the servant isn't greater than the Master, if they throw us in jail or fine us, or even kill us, then so be it. The ball is in the Christians court, as the Lord is allowing things to become blatant so some one will stand in the gap, and speak not just to man but to the dominions and principalities of the air, with the God given authority we have.
No we don't have to infringe on their will but let them close their ears, as we have to, sometimes. I apologize but your words hit a raw nerve with me, as I was just reading about the hate crimes prevention act. What about the don't go to hell act? Yet we hate.
June 16, 2007 6:35 PM
3 comments:
Right On!!!! I am with you. Cry loud and spare not. First the evangelists wanted to close my mouth, said I would go to hell for speaking, now the media wants to call freedom of Christian speech a hate crime. If they only understood that it is a crime of passion of the love of God for them instead. I say speak all you want, God didn't give us a spirit of fear, and the servant isn't greater than the Master, if they throw us in jail or fine us, or even kill us, then so be it. The ball is in the Christians court, as the Lord is allowing things to become blatant so some one will stand in the gap, and speak not just to man but to the dominions and principalities of the air, with the God given authority we have. No we don't have to infringe on their will but let them close their ears, as we have to, sometimes. I apologize but your words hit a raw nerve with me, as I was just reading about the hate crimes prevention act. What about the don't go to hell act? Yet we hate.
Thanks Tina. Truly God has not given us a spirit of fear.
Yes, we do need to intercede. Thank you so much for sharing Tina.
love and blessings my dear sister in Christ Jesus
swarna
RESPONSE BY JOE LONG, U.S.A.
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "joe long" Subject: VISION: VOICE OF AMERICA
Shalom Swarna,
I almost overlooked this vision Swarna, but the title is very catchy and I just couldn't let it go by even though it is several days ago...
This vision goes hand in hand with many other Words that Father has released over, and for, America...
For far too long, the "self appointed" Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists,Teachers (prognosticators) and Bible scholars, have spread "their gospel" instead of the "True Gospel" and have wreaked havoc amongst the sheepfold...
These who propagate the doctrine of the Nicolaitans will see their kingdoms fall, but it is a sad epitaph to those who have been duped by their false message...
Then, as your vision pointed out, by not speaking with the voice that Elohim gave us, with HIS authority behind us when speaking with that voice, many have been in direct disobedience to HIS command!!! OUCH!!!
There is a TV program that air's here in the U.S. called "Close to Home" and this vision is just that, Close to Home!!!
I see that one of your readers responded as if we still have time to speak with HIS voice... I am not so sure that we have any time left...!!!
There is a saying, if we don't use what we know, we lose it! This is so true concerning HIS giving us HIS voice to speak with HIS authority...
Blessings to you, Swarna, Seer of the Most High Elohim!
joe~
YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment