Friday, June 1, 2007

Vision: Stone Boundaries

Vision: Stone Boundaries
1st June 2007

Yesterday, I saw this vision:

I saw a long, what looked like a never-ending wall made of piles of stones, that looked like a mountain range. It extended into the horizon. The land looked barren and dusty.

Leaders, who looked like pirates, with an eye patch and a wooden leg, lived within this boundary. They were hobbling about, boasting that these continual heaps of stones, along their border were as their ‘Ebenezer’s, / their altars. They would draw the attention of visitors, towards the borders, by pointing with their wooden crutch. I saw them point with such pride as if some hidden treasures lay beneath.

These were their walls of remembrance. Remembrance of what? I wondered. Each generation had passed on more stone heaps to the next.

There was something strange, and eerie looking about each mountain pile of rough unpleasant looking stones. Though these ‘pirates’ hobbled about excitedly, in sharp contrast, the entire environment itself, looked joyless.

I wondered why.

I was shown that buried deep under each mountain pile of stones, were prophets, who had been stoned to death by these leaders. These boundary walls had been extended by every generation.

As I waited to hear more as regards this vision, I was reminded of Malachi 1:5

And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel.

How I wondered could the Lord be Magnified from these borders?

This is what I believe the Lord is Saying:
For generations, prophets have been rejected and stoned. I believe God is Calling us to a corporate repentance, on how we have despised His prophetic word and treated His prophets.
Intercessors take heed.

God Wants to Build our borders on pleasant stones. We are to be whole, not with an arm or a leg or an eye missing.
Not one is to be missing.

Isaiah 54:12 -14a King James Version
And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
In righteousness shalt thou be established.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

RESPONSE BY JOE LONG, U.S.A.
2ND JUNE 2007
Shalom Swarna,

A powerful and very true thing, you have seen Swarna! It would seem to one that these prophets have been completely done away with... However, is it not written, that one be dead in the body, he is alive in Christ???

The pirates, who remind me of Captain Ahab, of Moby Dick, are the enemy who have crept into the Body to do harm to it, to destroy it if it were possible... These are also those who have bowed to the traditions of man and are heirlings, wolves in sheep's clothing as it were, tearing up the flock and scattering it, depriving the flock of the delivering Word of Elohim...

Truly their joy, (The Pirates) shall be short lived... For even the very stones shall cry forth the delivering Word of Yahwah Elohim!!!

For it is written:

Jeremiah 1:12 [Amplified Bible]
12Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.

Isaiah 55:11 [Amplified Bible]
So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Amen!!! So Let It Be!!!

joe~

No comments: