Friday, June 22, 2007

Vision: Gold Buttons

VISION: GOLD BUTTONS
21ST JUNE 2007

I saw this vision yesterday, as I sat waiting, before the Lord.

I saw people; some had fallen off a cliff's edge, others deep into sewers, ditches, swamps and other such dirty inaccessible places, where no man could help them out.

I saw the Lord Standing at the cliff's edge, Looking down, extending a Helping Hand, beckoning them to lay hold of it.

Those who had fallen off the cliff, looked up and saw the Lord Standing there. They were hesitating to lay hold of the extended Hand, as they had fallen by their own lack of sight and negligence and presumption. "Why should the Lord visit us in this state?" they wondered.

Some had thought that the Lord would only extend His Hand to them, if they by their own effort got out of the slippery places and cleaned themselves up, first. Seeing the Lord Stand there with His Hand extended to them, was making some among them shirk away from Him. "All my bones are broken from the fall, I'm bloodied and in such a mess. He is so clean and so pure, can such a filthy thing as I even presume to touch Him?"

Others were thinking in their hearts, "He can't possibly have come Looking for me".There were those who turned their face away from Him, muttering, "Huh, why could He Have not saved me from falling in the first place?
But there were those who looked around at the difficult place they had fallen into and up at Him, Who Held out His Hand, and suddenly they realized, "Well who else but Him could save me out of this?"

These stretched forth their hand and clasped His.The Lord Pulled them out and brought them to a safe place, away from the edge.
Now all those who were pulled out, started to feel the clear substance that had transferred from the Lord's Hand to theirs. They licked their fingers and it tasted like honey.
The Lord Held them in an embrace and their entire bodies were thickly covered in this clear substance that tasted like honey.I could see that had the Lord not held them, their knees would have buckled.I wept as I watched this.

NEXT:

I saw people in sewers and dark stinking infested places, like swamps, having given up all hope of ever being rescued or finding a way out of the mess they were in.The Lord Stood, at the edge of those putrefying sewers, those dark stinking infested places, those swamps, and His Hand was Reaching out to them, beckoning them to lay hold of it.The people in these desperate conditions, looked up and saw the Lord Standing there with His Hand extended towards them.

Some tried to hide, move away, for shame, others moved away out of a sense of suspicion, for these suspicious ones were thinking in their hearts "What's He Doing here, has He Come to Gloat, has He Come to Say, "I told you so?" There were still others who turned their backs to Him as if they never saw Him Standing there.

They did not consider their fall as being that serious, these were waiting for help to come from another source .They felt that the Lord should busy Himself only with the seriously injured. They did not need Him. If they did, they'd call Him. And here, they had not called Him. Considering their own fall so slight, their injuries as but minor grazes, they were sure that with just a little help from their friends, they'd be okay, and back in business.

But there were some who as they continued to gaze at Him, bowed their heads in shame.
All who were willing to take His Hand, were pulled out and found that first, their hand was covered in this white clear substance that tasted as honey. But after the embrace, they found that the substance thickly covered their entire bodies. I just wept as I saw this.The substance these were covered in could only be seen by onlookers if they stood in the Light.

The substance covered from head to toe, those rescued. The inner part of the thick coat of this substance, was washing their bodies vigorously, away from the gaze of man.

NEXT:

I saw what looked like a dormitory. There were rows and rows of single beds. I had never seen such 'single' looking single beds. They were only the size of the body that lay upon it, not an inch extra, like coffins.

The Lord Stood in this dormitory which reminded me of several things all at once, a rehab/de-tox centre, a psychiatric ward. Certainly those who lay here had minds that had been tortured.

The Lord Stood there Holding out His Hand.

Strangely in the above-mentioned places, I had seen men, but here I saw only women. Rows upon rows of women in narrow single beds. Most of the women, were either lying down, or propped up on their beds, in broad daylight. They all looked depressed.

One bulky woman, who was propped up on her bed, saw Him Standing there. She thought HE Had lost His way, and come to this dormitory by mistake.She Looked at Him and said: "You must be looking for those rich folk, they live behind, there", said she pointing, " Or maybe you've come for those folk in white robes out there?"

The Lord Continued to Stand there Silently, Holding out His Hand, and Gazing at them.

As they looked upon Him, they were amazed that He was LOOKING AT THEM DIRECTLY. There had been no mistake. They leaped off their single beds and ran to Him. As had occurred with the others, these too were covered head to toe in the thick clear white substance that tasted like honey. I wept as I saw this.

NEXT:

I saw all of these men and women, going about extending a hand to others. Their hands were covered in this substance. There were those they went to, who said, " Ughh! Don't touch me, don't know where 've been and what you'll transfer into me". Not only did these refuse to shake hands with them but they also drove rusty nails into their chests!

But if these men and women flinched not, and stood still, these rusty nails driven into them would touch the substance on their body, and the nails would turn to gold! They would not hurt!

NEXT:

I saw a parade.
I saw all these men and women, dressed in pure white uniforms, donning caps, (like naval officers). Now I could not distinguish their genders, or their height. They were all so good-looking and all looked so smart and so tall! They all looked as one. They were parading before the Lord and saluting Him. Though I had been weeping, now I laughed out loud through the tears, filled with great joy seeing them all march so beautifully saluting their Commander-in-Chief.

Their shirts were 'buttoned'. As I looked closely I saw that what was holding the shirt together were not ordinary buttons. These were the nails that people had driven into them! These gold nails were now serving the purpose of buttons on their shirts!

At the end of the parade as each presented themselves before the Lord, I saw that each and every one of them now had beautifully engraved gold buttons on their white shirts.

I asked the Lord, "Lord are they being commissioned?"

The Lord Replied, "No, they are being RE-COMMISSIONED".

As these officers walked past I was allowed to look closely at the buttons.The gold rounded beautifully engraved buttons were lids, for the nails within! These officers would grow taller and taller by every nail driven into them, and their shirts would grow longer. The nails would ensure that they always had gold buttons on their ever-growing shirts!

Then I saw these officers moving around amongst people. Those who shook the hands of these officers, found themselves covered in the clear white substance that tasted as honey. Those who rejected them drove nails into them, thereby enriching them with more gold buttons!

What I believe the Lord is Saying:

As always, DISCERN DISCERN DISCERN

For far too long we have had a "cheap grace" preached to us. Such deceptions will continue and from such FLEE!

Beware also of those who come out of the pit they knowingly fell into, with help from 'other sources.' They're going back to business as usual!

But know also, that in these times, the Lord is RE-COMMISSIONING those who fell in dark and dismal places, who have come out of it with HIS HELP ALONE.

Such will bring FROM THE LORD, revelatory teachings on the Grace of God, such as this generation has not heard.

We can shake their hands, and embrace them, and receive what God has Sent us at their hand, or be judgmental, 'and drive rusty nails into them'.

For the latter, ........Be warned. You choose. You can humbly receive, or proudly reject, but your nails will not harm these messengers. Your rusty nails, will be used by God to enhance their appearance and make these officers look even more dignified!

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

After seeing this vision, I sobbed violently, and then found myself laughing through the tears, as I recalled the salute and the gold buttons. I fell prostrate before our Lord Jesus Christ. Oh! His Mercy! Oh! His Grace! PRAISE GOD.

1 comment:

Swarna Jha said...

RESPONSE-BY-JOE LONG, U.S.A.
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:02:06 -0700 (PDT)

Re:VISION: GOLD BUTTONS
To:
"SWARNA JHA"

Shalom Swarna,

Yes, very moving indeed! As I read this vision, I was reminded of interceding for the fallen prophets, who's bones lay on the plain of the valley of the shadow of death... They took their eyes off HIM for just a second, and fell... I too, sobbed violently during that time of intercession during the late 90's...

May we all be aware of how easy it is to fall, but then also, how easy it is to reach up to take HIS extended hand, and be Re-Commissioned!!! Hallelu Yah!!! Amen!!!

Blessings, with HIS Shalom!

joe~YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a