Vision: 'Poll' Vault
24th June 2007
I saw this vision today.
The White Dove was circling the skies above. A message had been sent to all below, to come up to the Mountain.
Down below, to the left, were a group of leaders who had received the message.
They were busy building a very long pole with which they intended to pole vault to the Mountain.
Strangely, the pole was being constructed of twisted reams and reams of paper, which were the results of the opinion polls they had conducted!
They were so immersed in their polls, with their necks buried in the results, that now their necks hurt too much to look up and see the White Dove circling above them.
The question polled was “Can you authenticate the signature of the White Dove on this message?
THEY POLLED EVERYONE!
These leaders had polled their husbands, their wives their children.
They had polled their real fathers and mothers; they had polled their step fathers and mothers.
They had polled their uncles, their aunts, their distant cousins, their step-relatives.
They polled their neighbors; they polled their ex-neighbors.
They polled their bank manager, their landlord, their creditors, their travel agents.
They polled the butcher the baker the candle-stick maker.
The polled the theologians, they polled the eschatologists.
They polled the grocer, the milk-man, the newspaper man.
They polled the electricians, they polled the motor mechanics.
They polled the local government officials; they polled the national government officials.
They polled the unknown warrior; they polled the 'hitch-hiker in the galaxies'.
They polled the United Nations; they polled the lost tribes of the universe.
And now the poll results had given them what they believed sufficient opinions to construct the pole on which they would vault to the Mountain, directly.
NEXT:
Elsewhere at a distance away, to the right, there were some who had received the message. They asked for no opinions. They believed that the message they had received was indeed from the White Dove Whom they saw above them in the skies. These had gathered to pray with a few. At the end of the prayer, they bid adieu to all and carrying no baggage started to walk towards the Mountain.
Further north-east, I saw several people all alone in deserted places. These too had received the message to go to the Mountain. They looked and saw the White Dove above them. This filled them with great joy. They had no one to bid farewell to, or ask opinions of, they simply rose up and walked towards the Mountain. These too carried no baggage.
Those who walked baggage-less to the Mountain, leaving behind their relatives, friends and loved ones, found that as they stood at the west-side of the Mountain, to climb up, the White Dove would lift each up, either by the lock of their hair, or a grip on their shoulder, their shirt collar, or arm, and speedily fly them to the top of the Mountain.
They were amazed at the multitudes gathered there, on the top of the Mountain. These were praising and worshipping God. The multitudes made thunderous sounds by their clapping. In fact when they clapped there was thunder and lightening in the skies above them.
These multitudes knew not each other, yet there was unity in their praise and worship of the Living God.
These multitudes who had left behind all their loved ones, now found that they were linked in relationship with those they had never known before. All that they needed was provided on the top of the Mountain.
From the top of the Mountain, these multitudes above, could see the greater multitudes below.
Each found themselves in divinely chosen groups. All were sent with a message from the White Dove circling above, to the multitudes below.
LAST:
I saw that the ‘poll vaulters’ were making vain attempts to vault to the Mountain, with their poles. They kept falling off their ‘polls’. The Mountain was a great distance away, and no matter how many polls they conducted, it was never sufficient to build a pole long enough to reach the Mountain.
As these leaders relentlessly pursued this vain sport, of ‘poll vault’, I saw that the White Dove was now hidden from their gaze.
Galatians 1 (King James Version)
10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Verse 15
15But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
2 comments:
Response by Sandy Champion-Canada
Sandy Champion said...
'Vision of the Pole Vaulters"
Dear sister Swarna:
What an amazing vision/revelation from our Lord to you! Yes---I agree that the time is now that many upon the Earth, especially, those within the "Church Body"--are seeking others when each of us should be seeking the One and Only--our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through the Holy Spirit, as our guide for direction to His Holy Mountain! Yet--many are looking toward the "earthly Jerusalem"--when in fact, I believe your vision is about the real Jerusalem.."Celestial Jerusalem"--to which we will be returning to when the "Rapture takes place in the near future! Many seek things from shepards that HAVE NOT been feeding the flock! (see Ezekiel 34: 1-13)
Our Lord has a very important message to those ministers, pastors, and preachers, that have been to busy feeding themselves off of the sheep , rather than feeding them with the Lord's MANNA! Oh---beare those that have been given much to--by our Lord---for much will be expected from you ---by the Lord!!Thank you , dear sister Swarna for all that you do in the service of the Father/God and His beloved Son!Your fellow servant and laborer in the Lord's field...
Sandy Champion
June 24, 2007 4:14 PM
RESPONSE-BY-JOE LONG, U.S.A.
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Vision: Poll Vault
To:
"SWARNA JHA"
Shalom Swarna,
Some may not like what I have to say about this vision, (smile) however, be that as it may, say it I will... With HIS Love of course!!!
There are "many" Christians today, that if they saw this as you have seen it and knew it was the "actual" thing happening now, they would still have to go to one or more of their Christian friends and ask them their opinion... Or, they would go to their local Pastor, etc, etc, and ask if this were real...
I see this even on the Christian forums of today...
Many of the Pastors and leaders of today's Christian era, say that you must run all things by them... If it did not come through their congregation or affiliates, then it is bogus, don't believe anyone but them!!!
These are those who propagate the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which Elohim hates!!!
Then, you saw this in your vision and what I have said here is no different...
It is sad, with HOLY SPIRIT as our teacher and guide, that we have to go to "other humans" to get our answers... Se'lah~
Should HE instruct us to go to another, then so be it, however, HE is so often left standing alone as we run helter skelter seeking the opinions of others... Just as you saw in the vision... How sad!!!
Blessings to you dear friend!!!
joe~
YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a
Post a Comment