VISION: SWANS ON THE GOLDEN ISLAND
26TH JUNE 2007
5.35 P.M.
A few minutes ago I saw this vision:
I saw a bevy of swans gliding beautifully in very narrow straits. As they kept moving I saw that all these swans were now, suddenly deep into the ocean. They looked like they were as normal, gliding on the water.
I saw them pass many freight ships, and other old rusty looking ships. No matter which ship the swans passed by, there were crew members on the ship, looking down, mocking them.
“Go back”, they sniggered, “what are you doing in the middle of the ocean, this ain’t no place for you. The sea is for us big ships.”
Some seamen sniggered, “Come up here, we’ll give you a job on the ship.” Another said, “I have a beautiful golden cage, come up here and be my pet”.
Most seamen heckled the swans and threw rotten eggs on them.
Whilst the majority of the swans did not even bother to look up at the seamen, the cygnets who were hit by the rotten eggs, for a split moment looked up, hurt that the seamen should treat them this way. The older swans though did not let the younger ones linger; they helped them wash off the filth thrown at them, and kept moving.
I saw that the swans were looking straight ahead at an island that was bathed in golden light. It appeared that that was where they were heading.
As the crewmen continued looking down, mocking the swans, they were shocked to see that the bevy of swans had moved on way past them, with rocket speed.
Though they had looked like they were gliding gracefully upon the waters, the swans seemed to have moved at amazing speed.
Now I saw the swans had reached their destination-----the Golden Island.
Wasting no time at all, I saw them busy laying a long table that covered the length of the beach.
They placed a white cloth on the table. They worked at lightening speed. The island had an abundance of all provisions. They just had to bring it to the table. The swans placed fruit (in baskets) that they had gathered on the island, and bread and wine, and food on the table. Angels were there on the island helping them.
And in this time, amidst all this activity, they also gave birth to many more swans! I saw the cygnets busy helping the elders.
Now I saw them all, looking at the sea intently. The island was filled with swans from one end to the other.
I wondered who they were expecting to feed with such a richly spread table.
Now I too, gazed at the sea, along with the swans. I saw that all the ships these swans had passed in the sea were now completely wrecked and the survivors were making their way to the island. As they swam ashore with great difficulty, I saw the faces of the seamen who had mocked the swans. The swans held them gently in their wings, and I heard one seaman, with dry parched lips, and skin sun-burnt, recognize the swan and whisper faintly,” Oh! It’s you!”
The swans it appeared had been told that many shipwrecks would take place and they must hasten to the Golden Island to prepare a place for the survivors. Though I had seen many ships, at the beginning of the vision, (and these were later wrecked), it appeared that these swans knew of many more ships that would wreck, around the world, and the survivors would be washed ashore on Golden Island.
The swans had worked at divine speed and assembled food and provisions available on the Golden Island, and brought it right to the beach, where the survivors from the shipwrecks would be washed ashore. They knew before hand that the survivors would be too weak and faint from the shock and impact of the shipwreck and would need sustenance at once, and would not immediately have the strength to walk beyond the beach, to explore the Golden Island and find food and provision.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
2 comments:
RESPONSE-BY JOE LONG, U.S.A.
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 04:17:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: VISION: SWANS ON THE GOLDEN ISLAND
To: "SWARNA JHA"
Shalom Swarna,
I see this as many of those who believe that they will not have to endure any hardships before Yahshuah returns for HIS own... These who do not believe or heed the warnings of the prophets and seer's of today will be coming in to the oasis and cities of refuge during the time of trouble and testing that is coming upon the earth...
Do you agree???
Blessings,
joe~
YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a
Was remembering this vision today.
Post a Comment