Friday, June 15, 2007

Vision: Sapphire Mountain

15th June 2007
Vision: Sapphire Mountain
( I have seen several mountain visions, but here I would like to share this one)

Around a couple of months ago:

This vision flash I saw was of a mountain , and I was standing outside by the entrance. I had been within the mountain, and saw that all was sapphire within.

I stood outside it, awaiting the people, who the Lord Assured me would surely come.

And they did arrive. It was in this mountain, as we all walked about looking for places to settle in, that I saw that the mountain was deeper and larger than at first glance. It was only when the people entered that this aspect of it's largeness and provision was revealed.

The mountain was simply beautiful and very safe and secure. Outsiders were unaware of all that was within the mountain.

I saw that people could reside and settle in it, as it was spacious and held every provision needed by man. As the vision flash faded I saw each, going to the different parts of the mountain to settle in.

Every moment it appeared more new and more spacious and more types of provisions unfurled before the eyes of the people. The sapphire walls of the mountain appeared more deeper, yet it was bright inside that mountain. There was a Light that Shone in from above, through the peak. Inside there was a path for each to take, to find the place where they were to settle.
There was just so much there to discover, in that sapphire mountain.

Psalm 18:19

He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. The stone of provision, deeper, higher, more than we can imagine, not only in terms of size but in facet. Mountains cover vast areas.
In His love,
T.H.