Saturday, December 15, 2007
VISION: TIME TO WALK ON WATER
VISION: TIME TO WALK ON WATER
7th December 2007
Last night, I heard the Lord Say to His obedient ones: TIME TO WALK ON WATER.
The obedient ones made their way to the banks of the River, to do just that, walk on water.
Those who once were obedient but had for a few shekels worth of fun, changed sides, ran to the greedy leaders, and one said to the leader, "I read a message sent to that obedient lot there, asking them to walk on water".
The greedy leaders said, " Come, we will teach you to walk on water". The fun-lovers turned their backs to the River and walked through the caves of fun and frolic.
NEXT:
I saw what looked like Disneyland. For all experiences, this 'Disneyland' had simulators. There the fun-lovers were simulating walking on water with hollywood props/ special effects that satisfied the people that they too had 'walked on water' and really it was 'no big deal'.
The God-lovers heard the Call and I saw that they set off for the river. Their eyes were fixed ahead of them and as they walked confidently they saw a Huge Waterfall before them. It appeared that these walking on water wanted to go to the Source of the water. I saw that they were wearing long flowing white robes.
In this vision, I saw that the feet of those who were called to walk on water, looked like they had done a lot of walking. I saw musical notes on the soles of their feet and when they walked on water, the walking made music, so as many walked from different parts of the world ( for the call to walk on water went to all the world) they made music, and it was a beautiful sound.
Next:
I now saw that in the place where 'Disneyland' had stood, great devastation had taken place. The devastation that struck 'Disneyland', had wiped out all that stood on those grounds. All I saw was a pile of deep, wet, very slippery mud embankment. The fun-lovers, saw the God-lovers walking on water but could not hear the music, the feet of the God lovers made, as they walked on water. I saw the fun lovers looking at the River, but they were stuck in the mud and did not know how to navigate the piles of mud and get into the River.
Nonetheless, I saw that a few had reached the edge and remembering their 'Disneyland' experience of having already 'walked on water', such presumed that they could walk in this River. They stepped in, in presumption, and fell.
I saw some who had been called to walk on water, they walked a little, but they were now wavering. They looked unsure, and these too fell.
I saw that the presumptuous and the wavering were washed away in the opposite direction and they were swept away by the heavy torrents of water, that was flowing from a great height.
Those who had diligently sought the HOLY SPIRIT understanding of the Word, had been long prepared for the walking on water. These walked confidently on water. I saw that they were walking to THE SOURCE OF THE WATER.
I saw them get to a Mountain, climb it, and they sat WITHIN THE WATERFALL, ON A ROCKY SURFACE, CLOSE TO THE MOUTH FROM WHICH WAS FLOWING THIS WATER THAT THEY HAD WALKED ON.
The Sound of the Running Water was so loud, the people who'd walked on water, now sat on the Rock, and rejoiced to hear only this Sound. They wanted to hear no other sound, but that of this Running Water.
I saw that this Water hid the people from the world, and cut off the sounds from the outside world. In a manner of speaking, these who were sitting on the Rock, near the Mouth of the Running Water, became invisible. None from the outside could see them.
But the presumptuous and the wavering were swept away forcefully, and they disappeared. I saw them no more.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment