Wednesday, December 5, 2007

VISION: THE SPIKED BALL AND CHAIN

VISION: THE SPIKED BALL AND CHAIN


5th December 2007


I saw what looked like a huge 'mountain' from afar.

Upon it was rotating a giant dark grey metal ball with sharp spikes protruding out. From it came a tail, which was a thick chain.

As I looked I saw that the mountain was actually a huge heap of dung that had dried up, and from afar looked now like a huge mountain.

I saw people of all nations looking up at it in dismay.

" Stay away, stay away!" Came a Divine Warning.

The dark grey metal ball with spikes was wobbling. This troubled many nations. They had done business with this spiked metal ball with chain, they had their people, their money, their business banked within this spiked metal ball.

People of many nations were panicking.

Ignoring the Warning, they brought ladders made up of various currency notes, and climbed upon them to try and stop the metal ball from wobbling.

Some ladders were made of currencies, others were made of M.O.U.'s, others of treaties and such documents of understanding that nations/lenders require guarantors to sign.

I saw that the ladders were tall but not tall enough. People with ladders were encircling this metal spiked ball, to try and prop it up and to stop it from spinning out of control.

No matter how hard those on the ladders tried, they could not stop the ball from spinning so dangerously. They found not only their effort futile but also very dangerous. In fact, it turned fatal for many.

There was a sudden outburst of rain, and the dung heap that was holding the spiked metal ball, began to collapse, under the sudden downpour. A strong wind was gathering the dark clouds which settled exactly over the spiked metal ball and nowhere else.

I saw there were moments of respite, when certain nations on taller ladders, tried to steady the spin, but these respites were momentary. The spinning would seem to slow down a bit but now I saw that the ball was completely off it's axis.

Simultaneously, the dung heap was moistening fast and furious and those nations that came on ladders made of various different lofty plans they had brought to contain the spin, found that they themselves were covered in the filth from the collapsing dung. Many were impaled by the sharp spikes that were protruding from the metal ball, others had their hands fatally pierced, and could not pull back their hands.

The metal spiked ball was now completely off it's axis, and a Divine Hand, yanked the chain that was hanging from the ball, and the metal ball fell with a mighty crash.
I saw that the ladders that had been leaning on the dung heap went flying backwards, people were tumbling. The free fall, was fatal for all as they had no parachutes.

I saw that the ball was actually made of clay, and had very little metal, in it's composition.

The dust from the clay, flew across the earth, choking many in nations, and the metal parts fell on the heads of many, world over, causing them to fall.



Proverbs 29:24 (King James Version)
24Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.

Ecclesiastes 8:6 (King James Version)
6Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

No comments: