Sunday, December 9, 2007
VISION: SCHOOLING IN AMERICA
VISION: SCHOOLING IN AMERICA
8th December 2007
I saw this vision yesterday.
I saw a young man who lived in a distant country.
I heard his father say to him, " Your cousin is doing really well in America. Go to America and join him in his business, learn from him, and remember how poor we are, so don' forget to send money home, also, once you're well settled there, make sure you remember to call all your cousins from around the world to America, and share with them the secrets of success".
The young man packed his meagre belongings and migrated to America.
He had forgotten to ask his father the nature of the business his cousin operated in America.
His American cousin sent a bright shiny limo to the airport to pick him up. He was taken straight to a very plush office, and warmly greeted by his rich cousin.
The country cousin was awed by the luxury. " Surely he must be manufacturing cars in America" thought the country cousin. He had read about rich American car manufacturers.
The American cousin, warmly embraced him and said, " I see you're impressed............good.........I will teach you how to get rich in this land of opportunity."
" When can I see the factory?" asked the country cousin.
" Factory? What factory?" replied the American cousin, " Oh.....OK I understand, my workplace you mean............well it's not quite a factory, it's a Mint, I'll get my wife to send you an Armani suit and tie and you be ready for work tomorrow".
" You MINT money?" asked the country cousin, " Wow!.........can't wait to see it.....but tomorrow's Sunday........." protested the poor country cousin.
" Tomorrow, my boy, is a working day, the Mint works multi shifts on Sunday, you just stick close to me and learn on the job".
The next day, the country cousin, fully expecting to see an industrial building was surprised when he saw that they'd arrived at a place that looked like a 'church.'
The American cousin turned as if to greet his country cousin but suddenly cupped his face with both hands, and looked horrified, " I told you to wear the Armani suit..........yech...........where on earth did you get a shirt like that from ?" he asked.
" I took the money you gave me to that expensive store on Seekers Boulevard and bought this shirt", replied the country cousin, running his fingers through the shirt.
" Whoever sold you that is a good salesman, I want you to go back there, and invite the man to our leaders meeting".
" But he's not a christian..." protested the country cousin.
" And since when do all have to be Christians, to join us? He just has to sign a form of allegiance to us, and read the small prayer at the bottom of the form, and submit it to us along with his tithe........."
" But how will you get the man to pay a tithe in the very first meeting?" interrupted the country cousin, looking a wee bit puzzled.
" Well, I will lay hands on him and pray that he receives thousands more customers like you", replied the C.E.O. of the Mint. " He'll tithe .........., I can assure you, and now watch and learn, no silly questions ya hear? Later this afternoon, you'll be given a prayer to read out loud, that guarantees your salvation, and qualifies you to be on our board."
The country cousin really liked what he saw and heard. From then on he resolved to obey his American cousin and ask no 'futile' questions.
Inside, in a backroom, he saw a large group and they were wearing nameplates, 'Prophet X,Y,Z. etc.
The American cousin was greeted with great reverence and many fell prostrate before him, as if he were a headman of tribals. These owed their fortunes to him.
" How do you expect the fat lady to fall, if you don't push her and have catchers positioned behind, to assure her?" asked the rich American cousin of those who were practising 'praying over people'. All the prophets were carrying cue cards.
"What are those cards?" the country cousin asked the make-up and wardrobes lady.
" Oh those are the ready to serve, one-size-fits-all prophecies. All nice things. Last week, prophet B gave a powerful, cheerful prophecy to this man who gave a million dollar cheque, it was so powerful.We dug that prophecy up from our archives section, 'cause it's been everyone's favorite. Anyways, like I said, prophet B gave that million dollar tither, that prophecy, and boy! he was thrilled to bits, he complained that at the old church he went to, the prophets there told him to repent of his ways, and turn himself over, to God. Well, prophet B, just took one look at the tithe cheque and just said, " all your ways look good enough to me, don't turn yourself over to God, but to us, His representatives on earth."
" Wow! I'd like to shake that man's hand", said the country cousin, "Is he here?"
" No, he's not. He had to turn himself over to the police, but prophet B told him that the prophecy he gave him will not go away, but will now take effect immediately after he has served his life sentence".
A well-known politician walked in just then, and asked the headman," Are the voters ready to meet me? I need 'em votes."
"Sure they're ready, hey prophet X, did ya tell the punters about this politician?"
Prophet X replied, " 'Course I did, I told them that our good candidate is mentioned in the bible, so we must vote for him".
The politician was thrilled, he'd never 'been in the bible' before, quickly he whipped out his cheque book, to pay for the services, " May I have an invoice for this expenditure please?" he asked.
" You're new to this, so let me explain", said the American cousin to the politician, " We are a religious tax exempt organization, we don't give bills. You can drop the fees, hard cash into the offering bag, or you can buy 500,000 copies of my latest book, which guys like you have made a best seller, or there's yet a better way, you can have the cash dropped into the offering bag on one of my foreign crusades, or pick up the tab of all sundry expenses including my hotel bills etc, I leave the choice to you. You politicians have people you can't directly receive money from 'cause it looks bad, well let those guys, pick up your tab, and donate to us."
"But what about the IRS?" asked the politician.
"The IRS doesn't know where our money comes from, the lines between tax exempt and tax liability are so fuzzy, .........must thank our good accountants for that, I tell ya, our good accountants have so confused the IRS, that even if we were investigated, and all the Hollywood movies and businesses we have invested in, exposed, still the IRS, will not be able to pin us down, 'cause everything we do is for 'religious-tax-exempt purposes."
Suddenly, another man walked in, he was selling a new perfumed oil, " Are the consumers ready for me," asked the merchant.
Prophet Y, not waiting to be asked said, " We've scheduled you for the 11a.m. shift, the consumers have been told that your perfumed oil is mentioned in the bible".
The merchant too was pleased, his product had never 'been in the bible' before either.
A Senator came shouting through the door, " Are my lobbyists ready? Ya gotta help me, it's about the holy land..."
Now now........calm down, what's this about the holy land?"
" What does the bible say about the holy land?" asked the Senator.
' That's no big deal......What do you want the bible to say about the holy land? What does your policy say, tell us and we'll work around it."
Prophet Z walked in and bowing low to the headman, said, " There's a bunch of crazy people out there on the streets, preaching, saying, " Repent America Repent. They are telling the people that America has gone far away from the Lord, and that God is Judging and will continue to Judge America, they say that the people must repent, turn from their wicked ways and cry out for mercy. Sad thing is, a few of our own trustworthy and loyal punters have been misled by these weirdos. They too want to know why this Nation is eroding."
" Tell them what we've always told them, America is the most favored nation, God loves America, America's army will triumph. You know how the repentance message makes the punters feel bad and guilty, besides why should we want to turn away from sin.....?"
" But how do we explain the deteriorating state of the nation to them?"
" Just tell them that we as Americans are suffering because of our foreign policy towards the holy land, and as far as the chaos goes, tell them that wars and rumors of wars is in the bible, the sins of our nation is not provoking God at all, since we are all under grace, and nobody need repent, besides BIG nations commit BIG sins, God Knows that, .........tell them it's I-ran and I-raq that's provokin' God, and we must bomb every nation so that we can prove to them that the favor of God is upon us. Oh.........just do whatever you have to do to divert their attention. These punters are so fickle, they'll believe anything we tell them."
Satisfied hearing this, the Senator made his way, to the check-out centre. " What payment plan are you under, Sir?"
'The you-scratch-my back-and-I'll-scratch-yours' payment plan," replied the Senator.
Just then a well known actor walked through the door, " Excuse me, Massah Sir, I need viewers and much positive affirmations for my upcoming christian movie, is that possible?"
"Is that possible? Did ya hear the man.....he's askin' us, IS THAT POSSIBLE?" laughed the American cousin.
" Nothing is impossible here my friend. You name the product and we've got ready consumers world-wide in churches, just waitin' to lap it all up.
" I'd been thinking of hiring a marketing agency," said the actor.
" Look we market everything from holy land to Hollywood, politicians to foreign policies, you name it, and we claim dominion over it," boasted the American cousin; then turning to one of the men, he whispered, " prophet C, please take this actor to the green room, he'll feel at home there, and show him our merchandise that he can have for a hefty donation, in commensurate of course to our services rendered................and yes.............don't forget to prophecy that his movie's gonna be a mega block buster, they love that".
The country cousin could only marvel at all he saw. He noted in his little pocket book all he saw and wrote in capital letters.................THE GOLDEN KEY IS: THE FEEL GOOD FACTOR.
That very night he wrote a letter to all his cousins world wide.
Dear World-Wide Cousins,
As you all know, I am at present schooling in America.
America, the people say, is a christian country, highly favored by God. America is centuries ahead of other nations. Here things happen real fast and effortlessly. Oh there are some nutters out there, who keep saying 'BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE, Adhere to the Word of God, Adhere to the Word of God'........but America has opened my eyes, from all that I have learnt here, we need not necessarily adhere to the Word of God. This school is so advanced, and within a day, the adept can learn all there is to learn.
I have learnt that becoming a christian is real easy here. You just repeat a prayer.
I have also learnt how to read the bible like a lawyer...........I look for loopholes. And there are so many, if you have an eye for spotting them.
I have learnt to speak nice things to America, as America likes to hear nice things. I have learnt that Americans like a prophetic message where God Says, Happy Easter, Happy Xmas, Happy Birthday.
I have learnt how not to rock the boat, and how to go along with the system. I learnt also that God has no money, and He relies on the likes of us to go get it, by fair means or foul, just so His Work is done. My cousin has opened the largest store in America, where he sells " INDULGENCES'.
I have learnt how to help people diffuse their outrage against the filth that is occurring in the church. A prophet from outside told us, that as the Christians did nothing about the outrage they felt, but simply chose to be silent, unbelievers would be used to act out their outrage in ways most unpleasant against 'churches' and 'christians' like us.
We did to this prophet, what we do to all those who come with this boring 'repent repent' message. We kicked him out, and warned our people about listening to such messages. We comforted and consoled those who almost believed these prophets who are non-card holders, and do not belong to our guild. We told people that these are end-times, and repenting ain't gonna help, and must be avoided, as God's gonna do what He's gonna do anyways.
We use every means to get people to donate and tithe, if it means frightening them just a wee bit, we frighten them, if it means amusing them, and this we do almost all the time, then we amuse them. We make sure that all our franchisees follow the same pattern, so the people see that whatever is happening with us, is happening all over.
Our messages are easy for our people to understand. We start a message, then we name drop a few great names from amidst us, we take a pinch of the message these outsiders, the non-card holding prophets are preaching, so that those who are enticed by the prophets outside, see that we are very nearly saying the same thing, and sprinkle over it our own feel good messages, then we wander about a bit, so that the messages sound vague enough and could mean whatever people want it to mean.
People here enjoy the freedom of taking what they like out of the message. They don't like messages that are specific.
Some of us know that what those prophets outside are saying is true, but if we were to go by those messages we'd go broke. What about the thousands in our employ? What about the buildings, the maintenance, the mortgages, what about our air crafts, our luxury homes, our expensive habits? Who is going to support that? God isn't.
It is we who by our own effort have to support our empires.
Today, our American cousin was very upbeat about some very daring new projects and programmes we have lined up for the people to donate and tithe to. " Let's jump into it, there's no need to pray about these things, I say let's jump into it."
Our cousin was shouting 'jump jump' on the top of his voice. The window was slightly ajar, and a cold wind was blowing in, so as I went to shut it tight, I saw from the window, one of these non-card holder prophets standing outside, across the road.
He too was shouting, " Yeah, you guys better get ready to jump, jump into THIS."
This prophet outside on the road was holding an orange jumpsuit, and he moved it about front and back, and behind it was written, STATE PRISON.
Disturbed, I immediately shut the window, and our country cousin, quickly turned on very loud music, ....it was the latest hit song ....very anointed lyrics.......something about....never mind, I've forgotten those lyrics.
In one day, one day, dear cousins world-wide, I have learnt so much, that our American cousin said to me, " You need no further schooling, you're a natural".
Those words, keep repeating in my ears...I am a natural.
Today, shiploads of teaching left the shores of America, it will be reaching you shortly. And as our American cousin says often, " Salvation is free but the cost of shippin' ain't", so I urge you my dear cousins, quickly make a collection from all in your sphere of influence, and take charge of all the imports coming your way. Learn from all that I have shared and be imaginative and creative in how you collect funds.
I tell ya, I am so excited, for all that I see. What a christian nation! And when I see things and people that surprise me, their vivid imaginations, their creativity in the 'church', I think, to myself........I think....Hollywood has a lot to learn from 'churches' like ours! And then I chuckle to myself, when I see all the bright red lights, that point to our 'churches', I tell ya, these guys are creative, 'cause this concept of red lights was borrowed from those shady streets in Amsterdam. Ah.........I tell ya.........This could only happen in America. This nation has the sole-selling agency for this particular brand of gospel, and people like us world wide, must discard our old less profitable gospels and subscribe to this all-American gospel. We must ensure that it spreads world-wide.
.........................
............................
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
RESPONSE BY: Bryan Hupperts
bryanhupperts@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:11:00 +0000
Swarna,
Your new message sickened and saddened me. I am working on a website called An Apology to The nations where I list the heresies and apostasy of the American church warning and asking the nations to stay away.
You have hit what I am seeing perfectly.
Here are a few examples...
Our prophets have promoted satan's greatest lie, his cherished heart's desire, godhood. "Ye are gods," quote the prophets of Babylon not quoting the whole counsel of God in Psalms 82:6 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High”. Verse 7 continues, “But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes”. It was a rebuke to the arrogance of man, not an invitation to godhood!
Did we learn nothing from the fall in Eden? Isaiah 43: 10, "Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." God says there will be no gods after him. Dogs have puppies, Cats have kittens, but God does not have little gods! Forgive us!
Instead of showing you love in community, we have guted the very fruit of discipleship. John 13:35, "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." Ahh, but love is costly and inconvenient and cannot be lived during a 20 minute sermonette so we now we say, "You just need to have faith." Yes faith works through love. True faith will work towards love's end.
Does not God say that if you see your brother or sister in need and you say, as in James 2: 16, "'Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,' and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?" While we demand you have "faith" God demands that we lay down our lives and love in the most practical of ways. What use is "the God kind of faith" if you eat well while your sister is starving? Don't tell her to have faith, give her some of your food. We have sinned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Swarna-
I wept when I read this. God help us---there are a few who are repenting, those who weep in the gates.
I posted this to the "Scribes and Seers" page tonight with a post to the front page as follows:
VISION: SCHOOLING IN AMERICA by Swarna Jha-Bombay, India
Posted December 10th, 2007 by Randy Maugans
Categories: Scribes and Seers
Tags: swarna jha, american prosperity teaching
Swarna JhaVISION: SCHOOLING IN AMERICA by Swarna Jha-Bombay, India
Posted to the Scribes and Seers Section
“Today, shiploads of teaching left the shores of America, it will be reaching you shortly. And as our American cousin says often, ” Salvation is free but the cost of shippin‘ ain’t”
America’s greatest ‘foreign trade deficit’: the export of westernized pain-free salvation with prosperity and no repentence needed— is soon to be balanced:
“Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.”-Jeremiah 51:7
” And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication..”Revelation 17:4 KJV)
“Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.”-Revelation 18:6
http://www.threshingfloor-radio.com/weblog
Post a Comment