Wednesday, November 21, 2007

VISION: DESPITE THE RESPITE

VISION: DESPITE THE RESPITE.........
20TH NOVEMBER 2007

I saw some large trees upon which had been an axe. I saw the axe swing away from the trees.

Then I saw, in America:

Lawyers, judges, government officials, members of churches, 'accusers', all pass on documents that cleared them, to many greedy leaders, politicians, and people of influence.

The greedy leaders of Christendom were rejoicing. They went about boasting, “Look I have been vindicated.”

These leaders were running and some went around telling others, “Oh, the persecution we suffered, you would not believe! We have suffered like Paul".

Others claimed they'd suffered like Peter.

“ I have suffered as Job, and come forth as gold, “ said a notorious greedy leader.

“ Like Joseph, my own brothers sold me, but look at me now……from pit to palace, that’s my story, and I’m going to write it", said a lady preacher.

“ Like Judas, I was betrayed…..!” said another.

When they ran out of apostles to name, they picked little known and vague characters and incidents from the bible and brought forth a 'revelation' on how the secrets of God had been revealed to them in their 'suffering".

Many who stood away from the crowd, watched these leaders prance about, make statements, spin yarns, give interviews/positive bytes of their white-as-snow innocence.

These who stood away were puzzled; they knew that many prophecies had come from the Lord about how these greedy leaders would be dealt with.

These watching were not jealous or envious, they simply watched.

Back to business as usual, the greedy leaders returned to their greedy congregations and talked and talked and talked on how to multiply their money.

Many in the congregation knew fully well that what was being said was a gross manipulation of Scripture, but these in the congregation were as greedy as their leaders. They drove their leaders on, “Preach it!” they shouted. And the greedy leaders preached and preached and preached.

“GIMME GIMME GIMME” screamed the greedy leaders.

Yes, such leaders did feel that the pressure was off of them, but they had had to pay hefty legal fees, settlements, and ‘love gifts’ and do favors, to silence the accusers. They now valued money more than ever before; they had experienced even more closely all that money could buy. They saw that money had power to bend facts.

Bills were mounting, bankruptcies were staring many in the face, so just as desperate men do desperate things in desperate times, they now did not even pretend to refer to the bible, to twist Scriptures, now they demanded monies from people on the basis of dreams, visions, ‘revelations’ they had had.

Some boasted of mystical rabbis/ Jews who had given them hints to dark secrets.

In all these ‘divine experiences, revelations and encounters’, they shared with their gullible congregations, it appeared that to unlock these dark secrets and ‘end time plans’ VAST REVENUES WERE NEEDED. ONLY MONEY COULD UNLOCK THESE SECRETS. AND NOW NO MORE SMALL AMOUNTS, DONORS WOULD HAVE TO GIVE ONLY LARGE AMOUNTS, OR THEY WOULD NOT BE BLESSED.

I saw that when the axe had moved away from the trees so many thought that the trees would not now be cut down.

The ‘Respite’ had made all these leaders with 'documents that cleared them', bold and confident that they were invincible.

In this period of ‘Respite’, the greedy leaders were sure that their innocence had already been proved beyond doubt to the accusers/authorities, and their troubles had now ended. They lived their life without restraint. They spoke without restraint. They acted without restraint. This went on for a while.

Then suddenly:

I saw a bright light, and a Large Hand, Holding an axe, emerged from a white cloud and struck the trees with a mighty force.

The trees were struck, again and again. Within the time of each strike of the axe, there was a pause.

In the time of the ‘pause’, I saw such people brimming with confidence. “ Woe to those who accuse us,” they said.

These greedy leaders, politicians, and people of influence did not understand that yet many more woes were heading their own way. In the times of ‘Respite’, they would commit many blunders, their own mouths and shocking acts, which would be recorded, would be evidence against them; some others would be trapped in sting operations.

The monies they had amassed would drain away in litigations and losses and shocking events, for which they had not planned.

Now again in this period of ‘Respite’, I saw fancy chariots and the reins which had been taken away from them, were returned to them.

“ We’re back in control, back in the driving seat!”, they squealed with delight.

Unknown to them, the reins that were returned to them had been drenched in oil.
When the leaders tried to drive their chariots, they saw that they had no control on the horses, or the reins, for the reins simply slipped out of their hands.

As the horses raced away at break-neck speed, I saw that the horses went where they pleased and not in the direction where these greedy leaders, politicians and people of influence with ‘clean chits’ wanted to go.

As the vision faded away, I saw that the speeding gold-color chariots broke away from the horses, and there was a mighty fall.

I saw that where the tall trees had stood, many had been chopped down and the stumps were of various heights, some very low, others a little higher.

Some trees were completely uprooted and the gaping hole in the ground was filled with oil, and a fire was lit. I saw that this fire continued burning, it’s flame never went out. The land there remained barren and nothing grew within it's vicinity.


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: