Friday, November 30, 2007

VISION: THE DANCE OF THE OLIVE TREE

VISION: THE DANCE OF THE OLIVE TREE

30th November 2007

I saw an olive tree growing alone in the wilderness. There were no other trees besides it.

I saw people go round and round the tree, worshipping it, like certain religions in the east, and they were tying a red thread ( with white patches here and there) around it. There was by now a thick bundle of red thread around the girth of the olive tree.

The threads thickly covered the girth of the tree, and I saw that the ends of the threads were held by various nations at distant shores, and every now and then, they would tug at the threads and this was causing incisions in the girth of the tree. These nations wanted to keep their eye on the olive tree, and this was the way they had devised to protect that which they worshipped.

I saw a giant bird flying over the tree, at first I thought it was an eagle, then I realized that it was the same bird I had seen in the Vision: The Giant Hideous Bird In America

VISION: THE GIANT HIDEOUS BIRD IN AMERICA

I have brought here from that vision, a description of this bird.

{At first just for a split second it looked like an eagle. It vaguely resembled the face of an eagle but as I watched a strange transformation of this American eagle was extremely rapidly underway.
As I looked closely, it was really very hideous and ugly to look at. The gene of every clean and unclean bird on earth, was merged into it’s body, and the bird had the multiple characteristics of all the birds that it held within.}


BACK TO THIS VISION:

This giant hideous bird was circling the olive tree, and like those people who had worshipped the tree, and bound red threads around it, this bird too, had a desire to protect the tree. It too worshipped the tree, and thought to build a booth around it.

But I saw that instead of a booth, the giant hideous bird brought a concrete covering for the olive tree, that looked a little like a coffin stood up, and just below the top, was a small rectangular window, with black frames, type of windows used in toilets and bathrooms. I saw that the window faced west.

Now the olive tree was caged within this cemented structure.

It had little or no air to breathe, and also, the strings from distant shores, kept cutting into it's girth, as it was pulled by those, oceans away.

Suddenly, I saw the Divine Hand Come and shoo away the giant hideous bird, tear down the structure and break off the strings.

Now liberated, the olive tree was once again able to enjoy the sunlight, and air and it grew at a great speed. I saw it's trunk come up from below the ground where it had been deeply buried/compressed, and saw that it appeared that many generations had worshipped this tree and tied thick bundles of red threads, ( as of eastern religion) around it. I saw that angels had been appointed to remove the now blackened threads, which looked more like they had been soaked in a sewer.

Once freed, I saw the olive tree, incline into the arms of the Lord, as in a dance.

Then I saw the Divine Hand, lift up the olive tree, which looked healthy and green and taller and free, into the skies.

I saw the olive tree dance in the skies, and with it's thick heavy roots, crush a great many tall buildings in many nations around the world.

Then it returned to where the Lord Stood. I heard the Lord Ask the tree, " Are you satisfied now?"

And the olive tree nodded, as if to say, yes, it was NOW quite satisfied.

Song Of Solomon 8: 3,4 KJV

His left hand should be under my head, and and his right hand should embrace me.

I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

 

 

No comments: