Friday, November 23, 2007

VISION: AMERICA CHECK THE EXPIRY DATES



VISION: AMERICA CHECK THE EXPIRY DATES

23.11.07

Months ago, I had seen a vision flash of shelves in American stores. The food on the shelves had expiry dates on them. Later, I saw the shelves were now almost bare.

Today, as I was typing another Vision: AMERICA WANDERS, BUT WONDERS NOT just in it’s midst I was reminded of this vision flash again and again.

As this vision flash recurred, I stopped typing the above-mentioned vision, and thought to sit silently before the Lord and hear what I was to do with this vision flash.


As I sat silently, I saw that the expiry date on the food on the shelves had long expired. This food that remained on the shelves, could not now be eaten.

Then I was also reminded of another vision flash I had around 2 months ago.

This vision flash had recurred several times.

In that I had heard a sound, coming from America. I saw that the sound came from scraping the bottom of a jar that had once been full but now the grains had decreased, and the supply was near it's end.

Today, as I saw this again, I noticed now that there was no new stock in sight, to replenish the old.

This just made me weep. I fell prostrate before the Lord, and all I could say through the tears was, “Poor, poor, poor America!”


I believe that in America, many teachings, preachings, prophetic words, which were ‘time specific’, have had their season of application and fulfillment. Eating such food which has gone long past the expiry date will now only make people sick.

For those who are hungry, I believe the Word of God is: Ask and you will receive.

For those who are hunting hither and thither, searching but not finding that which fills: SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND.

For those who’ve knocked at everyone else’s door, but have not gone to God: KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPENED UNTO YOU.

America, are you blind?

Can you not see that the expiry dates have long expired?

When the jars are empty, many in America will yet prefer to wander around; raiding trash cans, to find food, but will not go to God.

This message is not for those wanderers.

This message is for those who remember yet, what fresh food tastes like. You have eaten your share of a ‘variety of fare’ for a season, and though you also ate other things which had zero nourishment value, because that titillated your taste buds temporarily, but never satisfied you, and now you’re wondering, “Where is the real food?”

You’re longing no more for titillating messages of strange manifestations that emanate from emotions and not from the Holy Spirit of God.

Such things no more excite you.

You no more want to place $7777 like a bet in a race course on the Number 7, horse to have it multiplied on the basis of some new found ‘once-hidden-now-revealed-to-rich-elite-few’ principle.

Such things no more thrill you.

You no more want to hear ‘fairy-tales’. Your heart is crying out – NO MORE FAIRY TALES PLEASE.

I am------------ HUNGRY. I don’t want ‘pretend’ food, anymore.

I want REAL FOOD.

You're wondering where this REAL FOOD is.

Well then:

Repent, humble yourself before God and His Spirit Will Lead you to His Abundant Provision.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: