Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dream: Soaring Like the Eagles-By Mary Utsett

Dream: Soaring Like the Eagles-By Mary Utsett
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:29:25 EDT
Puertoriquena41@aol.com

Hi My name is Mary Utsett and I stumbled across this site. I believe that these visions are truly from God...so much so that I have printed them all and I am studying and reading them all...thank God for people who still speak the truth..I had a dream years ago that still is as fresh as it was then...I would like to share it with you.....Thank you so much for taking the time to read my email....God Bless You and those who are on your blog...Mary

P.S. You have my permission to use it in any way if you feel led of the Lord to...


My Dream: 1989


Soaring Like the Eagles:

I stood in the middle between 2 single files of people. On my left was a Pastor, and on his right was his wife. Behind them were also other pastors and their wives. There were about 5 couples. In the first set of Husband and wife, I was standing in the middle: I was very distraught, I believe that it was about my marriage. As I stood there very upset and in a shattered state of mind, I talked with my hands, explaining my hurt. They responded with a few words--- (no voices were heard on eithor side-mine or theirs).

I continued on to the next. Same thing happened---except that I grew less distraught.---Still, no voices were heard on eithor side. I noticed that a few people began to grow behind me each time I passed each couple. This continued until I reached the fifth couple--each time I was less & less distraught, and more & more people grew behind me. By the time I finished with the 5th couple, I was so strong, supernaturally, that there was no need to talk to them again.

Next:

I walked into an open, baren field. I saw a remnant of people gathered together in one place. I came in and joined them. People were just enjoying each other and having sweet fellowship. No one seemed bothered by anyone, they were a happy people, as if they were waiting for something, but in the meantime, they just enjoyed their time together.

Suddenly, I saw ahead of me, an army coming. They were marching straight ahead. In the front I saw a tank, and on top of that tank, there was a canon, representing their most powerful weapon. I saw the general marching, leading this army. They made a left turn, facing us on our left side, (* Note: the remnant were gathered together in the form of a square). The army stopped and camped about 20 ft. away from us. There was an invincible line there and the enemy knew that they could go no further as well as the remnant.

As I watched this, I noticed that the remnant didn't even look at them. They were not at all surprised by the sudden arrival of this army. I was amazed.

Suddenly, I was standing in the front line, facing the enemy. Before I knew it, arrows were being shot at me. I ducked in order to avoid them, but there were so many. When they hit me, they bounced off my chest. I thought, "What am I worried about, they can't hurt me." I then stood up and continued facing them, as the arrows bounced off my chest. I saw the devil really, really, get angry when he saw that the arows didn't affect me. Then, he shot me with his most powerful weapon, the canon. The canon came out with such a force but it just bounced right off my chest. I laughed and waved my hand at him, as if to say, leave me alone devil and walked away into the crowd and continued to fellowship. He became so enraged because he was defeated. I saw him jumping up and down, having a fit, so, so angry--- like a little child that didn't get his way.

Next...

A woman approached me and asked me if my name was Mary. This is the first time in my dream that I heard talking. I answered her, "Yes.why?" She replied,"You must be somebody important." I asked, "Why do you say that?" She said, "Because the devil came here just for you. You're the reason that he came." I said, "Really..." I turned towards the people and said,

"Everybody..." as I said that, everybody just turned in one graceful movement,giving their full attention, in total unity, very attentative, waiting to hear what I had to say.

I said, "Let's Praise the Lord".....they raised their arms towards heaven with everything that was within them, in one graceful movement--nobody was out of rank-- it was as if was they were just one person... they all moved at the same exact time...and they were giving their all. As we began to sing, it was the same way with this graceful unity...all one voice...very loud... I have never witnessed this kind of unity in this world....we sang with our whole being....we sang this song:

"The Lord Reigns...the Lord Reigns...the Lord Reigns...let the earth rejoice, let the earth rejoice...Let the People be glad..that our God Reigns...."Suddenly, the earth shook violently and the Lord rose from his throne and I felt that He was angry in a righteous kind of way...as if He had had enough of the injustices and that we moved Him in a way I cannot really explain...

Suddenly, I was soaring in the sky. I was right above the remnant...and in some strange way, I was still doing whatever I was doing on the ground, but while soaring. I could see the devil still camped in the same place. He had his hand over his forehead, like when someone is looking at a far distance for something. He kept searching for me, he looked to the right, left, and straight ahead. I laughed because he couldn't see me.

The end of my dream.......

If anyone has the interpretation, please, share it with me...thankyou...Mary

No comments: