Vision: Ayatollahs In America
23rd July 2007
Late last night in prayer, I saw this vision.
I saw men in flowing robes, enter America from the sky all around, in a flash. From a distance, at a quick glance, they looked like ancient-looking wise men.
But when I was shown these men up close, I saw that they were ayatollahs from Persia.
Most wore brown turbans and brown cloaks over their beige flowing robes. Some had on cream colour turbans.
They did not fly in on airplanes, but entered the nation through the airways.
They were not descending from a great height in the sky, but were at a low height in the sky.
As they descended I saw that they threw turquoise blue, marble textured (with hints of dark blue), worry beads on the ground in America.
They also threw upon the land, charms containing minutely written curses.
Distressed, I shouted aloud, within the vision: “ Quickly, quickly, quickly Lord, raise up your intercessors”.
NEXT:
Then I saw many sent by ship to America. My first glance at the ship made me immediately think of the early Christian pilgrims who had first landed in America.
These people though looked like modern-day ordinary men and women. They landed in America with long brooms in their hands.
Surprised, I asked the Lord, “Lord are there no brooms in America? Why then do these come with brooms?”
In reply, I was shown the brooms in America.
There was not one broom, I was shown, that did not have at least some part of it, made of synthetic fibres.
The ‘pilgrims’ had brought brooms which had nothing synthetic in them. I was delighted that God Had Sent help.
NEXT:
I saw the map of America. I saw that they were sweeping in a broad horizontal line, from one end of the map across to the other. They started in the north. They walked upright through the streets, like the Indian sweepers, the left arm behind their back, and with the right they held these long brooms. I saw a strange thing. Though people passed them by, none noticed the sweepers.
NEXT:
I saw many false prophets, pointing to the place they call ‘portals’ which they had opened up due to their ‘spiritual gallivantings’, and say gleefully, “ Look wise men are descending on the nation. Look! We dug portals for them and they have come!”
NEXT:
I saw the coffers of some evangelists in America.
In the coffers I saw cheques made of vast amounts in their favor, by NOT THE COMMAN MAN in the Middle East, but by key men, who looked like sheikhs. These were men with political /other hidden agendas.
I saw one very well known evangelist, busying himself in some sort of ‘peace negotiations’ with these middle eastern key donors. He did not know that he was being lulled into a false sense of security and ‘purpose’.
He did not see the strings that had been attached to him, that he was merely a puppet, in the hands of these ‘smooth and sophisticated’ looking men.
NEXT:
Whilst a few of the ‘new arrivals’, settled in America, to continue their job of sweeping, I saw others finish that which was allotted for them to do. I saw them return to their ships. The rubbish they had swept, which were broken glass, the charms, the worry beads etc, were divinely swept away into the sea, the brooms were taken away from their hands and thrown into the sea, and the transparent covering they had worn, whilst sweeping was taken off of them and also thrown into the sea. The sweepers were to take nothing contaminated back with them to where they came from.
What was shocking, was as the vision faded away from me, I saw these false prophets, jumping up and down with glee, shouting, “More portals! More wise men!” Many people were convinced that these false prophets were right, and they supported them wholeheartedly.
I despaired. This was like the 'leaky bucket' syndrome.
The sweepers swept, but the false prophets welcomed these ‘ayatollahs’ who to them looked like ‘wise men’. So more worry beads and charms with curses continued to fall on the land.
Then to my joy and relief, I was shown that all the more ships were heading America’s way, carrying more people and more brooms. Undeterred these would in obedience, continue to sweep the land.
Isaiah 28: KJV
15Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
16Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
17Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
18And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
19From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.
20For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
21For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.
22Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
No comments:
Post a Comment