Vision: Birthing Foxes
I have been reminded of this vision several times, but today, I feel led to share it, here.
26Th July 2007
Background
Many years ago, I was interceding for a lady from Bombay. The lady loved to hear about dreams and visions and warnings about deceptions.
She herself had had several dreams, warning of deceptions in a certain large fellowship.
I noticed that she relished telling me of her warning dreams, and all that she discerned from what she saw. She would also listen attentively to the visions I shared, and confirm them, by Scriptures /dreams she herself had received.
Yet, a strange thing was happening.
Though her dreams in effect were warning her to come out from such places of deceptions, and associations, she continued knowingly to remain there and never separated herself from either the fellowships or the persons she continuously received dreams warning her that she must separate herself from.
I kept this matter in regular intercession, but always felt great frustration when praying for her.
In the meanwhile, her home remained open to be it every right/wrong doctrine, every righteous leader /or manipulator, every manner of deceivers / known charlatans. Knowingly, she continued to invite all the more, the very people she had been warned about in her dreams.
It appeared that she was looking to all to teach her. She did not want to miss out on any teaching that was going around! She would often say in words to that effect, that she was not unduly bothered as she could sit under the teachings of such deceivers/charlatans, without being affected, as she always prayed that the Holy Spirit would help her discern, so she could learn from the 'untainted' part of their teachings.
One day, as I prayed for her, I saw this vision.
VISION: Birthing Foxes
I saw this lady in her Flat.
Her living room was filling up with foxes. She called me to pray. I would pray and the foxes would vanish. Then suddenly they would reappear and fill the room. Within the vision, I was getting frustrated, at this. The more I prayed, the more the foxes vanished. But suddenly they'd reappear.
Frustrated, I cried out to the Lord, wondering why this was so.
Then I was shown the lady, who was now in the bedroom.
She was lying on the bed, giving birth to the foxes that ran amok in her living room!
I was shocked. I asked her, " Do you know you are giving birth to foxes? Shouldn't you get rid of them?"
" Yes I know " she replied unperturbed, " But I like foxes".
The strange thing was that she wanted me to continue praying that the foxes be rid of. She enjoyed the part where the foxes vanished, the room was sparkling clean for a moment, and then suddenly the room would fill again with foxes.
This gave her a thrill.
I was horrified seeing this.
The Lord then Showed me that I was to stop praying in this regard, as the lady just loved the foxes!
It was she who had to make the decision to stop birthing them.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
No comments:
Post a Comment