VISION: Send Me A Memo Lord!Keep It Brief Lord !
7TH August 2006
I saw many believers, searching impatiently for a Word/ a Message from God that could speak directly into their situation.To and fro, they went, seeking and searching.When they found a Word (that could actually speak into their lives) instead of reading it attentively, they’d quickly slide down to the concluding and ‘Amen’ part. Thus they’d skip an entire teaching/message/prophetic word.
They just did not have the time or patience to read it in it’s entirety.All such were growing impatient with what to them seemed like pages and pages of one message. These would have rather read 20 short messages.
Their hearts seemed to be singing a strange tune:
" Send me a memo Lord,Keep it brief Lord,
Don’t take up all my time Lord,make it sweet Lord,
Let Your messenger stick to the point Lord …..”
Then 10th August 2006, I saw brand new books, different shapes and sizes coming down from the skies, they were ‘hot off the press’. ( I knew that I was not seeing the first consignment, but these books coming down seemed like it was an on-going work).They were all hard backs. Some looked 12 inches long and 10 inches wide.
There were books on all types of subjects. Judging by the cover some looked like say educational/ medical or mathematical books, ( the type that are tough to understand) but within, there were no formulae etc. Strangely inside, the layout was as that of children’s books, with explicit pictures, explaining with great clarity the content within. Simple and easy to understand.
Isaiah 29:24 These also who erred in spirit will come to understanding,And those who murmured will learn doctrine.
What I believe the Lord is Saying…………
I believe that God Sends one Word/ one line/ few lines messages/prophetic words, which have indisputably been a blessing to the needy recipients.
This vision is not referring to such as those.This vision is specifically speaking to those, who are now ready for detailed teachings / understandings on their personal situations /ministries / spiritual condition.
I believe God wants us to ‘read/ hear fully, not skip parts, and not to be impatient’.Believers to whom this vision applies have ‘fast pace lives/thinking’. They have a tendency towards ‘quick fixes’, and are essentially ‘micro-wavers’ by habit.
I believe many are going to be released in ministries/new situations of which they do not have a proper or full understanding yet, except a ‘ a vague impression’. These are at present, simply ‘confirmation -hunters’ Looking to quickly/instantly confirm what they know vaguely.For such, it is imperative that they understand the times, and what God wants them to do in these times.
This will require sitting quietly, and peaceably to study His Word /His Message/His Teaching, fully so as to understand the role they are to fulfill in these coming crucial days.
Yes, undoubtedly, there are reams and reams of trash around, claiming to be the Word of God.We can get easily bored and sometimes think that anything too lengthy, can’t all be of God, so reading quickly and selectively will do.No, this vision is not saying that we dutifully read everything that comes our way. No, not at all.
I believe it is saying is that in these days, we must take the time to discern and not run away/switch off from messages, just because they are too long.I believe God is Sending pure prophetic teachings, and we need to be alert, lest we miss it!
Mark 8: 1-9 In those days the multitude being very great, and having nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples unto him, and saith unto them,I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat:And if I send them away fasting to their own houses, they will faint by the way: for divers of them came from far.And his disciples answered him, From whence can a man satisfy these men with bread here in the wilderness?
And he asked them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven.And he commanded the people to sit down on the ground: and he took the seven loaves, and gave thanks, and brake, and gave to his disciples to set before them; and they did set them before the people.And they had a few small fishes: and he blessed, and commanded to set them also before them.So they did eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets.And they that had eaten were about four thousand: and he sent them away.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
No comments:
Post a Comment