VISION: THE ADVENTURES OF SPECKLED SHEEP
In the early 1990’s or so I saw several visions regarding this particular sheep. I saw these visions in Bombay-India.
I’d like to share a couple of them here.
VISION 1
I saw a Divine Hand, that filled the earth and on the Palm of His Hand, right in the centre was a sheep. I could see that the sheep was young.
The Divine Hand, released the sheep on the earth and I saw that it was speckled. It was released in North Wales, U.K., where I used to live, and I saw the speckled sheep through my front bedroom window, across in my neighbor’s field.
There were many fully grown sheep there, all white, and to my amazement, instead of following the fully grown sheep, this speckled sheep was leading them.
Though very sick, the sheep stood listening attentively, I heard the speckled sheep say:
‘You must vomit. Not everything you eat is clean. Each must drink from his own cistern.’
When they heard this, they looked down sheepishly.
These other sheep had tufts of grass in their mouths; they had been eating grass that made them sick. The older sheep did, as told, and were healed. Then the speckled sheep taught them, to dig, with their hind feet and soon everyone found clean drinking water from these circular pools they dug up. And all drank from their own pool that they had dug up with their hind feet. The water was ever fresh, and as the vision closed, I saw that they
were not sick again. All looked a healthy weight.
VISION TWO
Again in those years, I saw this vision.
In this vision, everywhere I looked from the bedroom window of my home, where I used to live, in North Wales, I saw the fields frozen. As I walked to the east wall, of my home, I saw sheep frozen stiff, on the other side of the fence. Lifeless. One young sheep was frozen on the barbed wire fence. The speckled sheep cut loose the sheep and there was an immediate sudden thaw. All the sheep looked sheepishly at the speckled sheep, who asked them, why they had frozen in this way.
The sheep replied, that as they were busy grazing, they heard the sounds of loud music, dancing, partying. They felt left out, the grass on the other side looked much greener, so they jumped the fence, but to their dismay, the freeze set in and there they were out in the cold.
The speckled sheep chided them, “The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. It is greener where you are”
Now all around had thawed and the sheep had all defrosted. They now loved the grass that was before them. It was green, luscious, and healthy. They never after that looked over the fence to the other side. They knew that the grass there was not greener than what they had.
In the months/years that followed I saw visions of several such missions of the speckled sheep.
Bombay-India
Swarna Jha
Links-New And Recent Posts
No comments:
Post a Comment