Sat, 24 May 2008 10:31:26 -0500
From: Sherry Mason
U.S.A.
Storms and such
We had a massive storm come through last night...I always feel the need to pray during storms. Really all I could do last night was ask God where He is, why prayers haven't been answered (all the ones I have prayed for other people as well) and why He does not deliver His people who have called out to Him for years. My answer was a lightning bolt a few feet from my window that hit the ground with a thunderous roar. Good thing I wasn't standing outside...whoa!!!
Suddenly I felt unclean. I do not think it was a demon, I think it was my uncleaness in the presence of a Holy God. So I prayed for quite a while about that and did a lot of weeping asking God to set my feet (and all of our feet) on that highway of Holiness. I think we all have some kind of uncleaness in our lives.
I did feel led to read Jeremiah 23 again. Verse 17 describes the current "prophets" (Kim Clement and others) with amazing accuracy. Kim Clement keeps saying that God is not going to judge America and that a time of great prosperity is coming and this nation is going to be ruled by a strong God Fearing, God loving Christian for the next president.
Kim Clement has been wrong in almost every detailed prophecy that he has given and yet they all (his adorers and the other "prophets" receive him with accolade and awe. Jeremiah 23 also says that these "prophets" prophesy by the Spirit of Baal and mislead people. I think this is what is happening in Lakeland.
Remember all the storm dreams everyone was having. Vs. 19 says "Behold the storm of the Lord has gone forth in wrath, even a WHIRLING TEMPEST; it will swirl down on the head of the wicked..."
The Whirling tempest is what everyone was seeing. A roiling, massive, black, whirling storm cloud unlike ANYTHING we have ever seen before. I think only God can do this.
Judgement is coming...whether they prophesy against it or not. A man cannot prophesy against God.
That does not mean that God is not moving. He does respond to us (I know this even if right now I cannot "see" Him or "feel" Him in my life). I read today about a woman who came back from the dead.
See article below :
Woman Wakes Up After Family Says Goodbye, Tubes Pulled
NewsNet5.com
updated 4:57 p.m. CT, Thurs., May. 22, 2008
CLEVELAND, Ohio - A West Virginia woman was being transferred to the Cleveland Clinic after walking the line between life and death. Doctors are calling Val Thomas a medical miracle. They said they can't explain how she is alive.
They said Thomas suffered two heart attacks and had no brain waves for more than 17 hours. At about 1:30 a.m. Saturday, her heart stopped and she had no pulse. A respiratory machine kept her breathing and rigor mortis had set in, doctors said.
"Her skin had already started to harden and her fingers curled. Death had set in," said son Jim Thomas.
They rushed her to a West Virginia hospital. Doctors put Thomas on a special machine which induces hypothermia. The treatment involves lowering the body temperature for up to 24 hours before warming a patient up.
After that procedure, her heart stopped again.
"She had no neurological function," said Dr. Kevin Eggleston.
Her family said goodbye and doctors removed all the tubes.
However, Thomas was kept on a ventilator a little while longer as an organ donor issue was discussed.
Ten minutes later the woman woke up and started talking.
"She (nurse) said, 'I'm so sorry Mrs. Thomas.' And mom said, 'That's OK honey. That's OK," Jim Thomas said.
Val Thomas and her family strongly believe that the Lord granted them their miracle and they want everyone to know.
"I know God has something in store for me, another purpose. I don't know what it is but I'm sure he'll tell me," she said.
She was taken to the Cleveland Clinic for a specialist to check her out. Doctors said amazingly she has no blockage and will be fine.
Sherry
No comments:
Post a Comment