Monday, July 6, 2009

Vision: The Three Petticoats

Vision: The Three Petticoats
5th July 2009

I was halfway through typing another vision, when I was repeatedly reminded of this visionflash, which I had seen a few months ago.

VISIONFLASH

(The First Petticoat)



 I saw a giant petticoat, the type worn from waist down to below the ankles.

All around the fabric of this petticoat was printed the American flag.

The petticoat had neither a string nor elastic to hold it at the waist. It was a very wide waisted petticoat and without elastic or string, it would not hold securely at the waist.

I saw that no elastic or string was found in all the land, that was long enough to tie the two ends together.

So the petticoat was now useless as in it's present state it was impossible to wear it. It was uncovering the nakedness of the wearers.

There were not enough people in the land to manually hold the two ends together, and prevent the petticoat from slipping.

Experts and non-experts from within the land and without rushed to the petticoat with strings and elastic.

I saw tailors from Saville Row, London, U.K, rush to the aid of their dear friend.

Alas, they too did not possess either string or elastic that was long enough to hold the petticoat together at the waist.

This caused the nation much frustration. I saw leaders scurrying around frantically to find a solution to this problem.

(I saw this visionflash repeatedly, over a period of time, and it repeated again today, 5th July 2009)

 

So today, I put aside the vision I was typing and sought the Lord on this visionflash.

Now I was shown three petticoats.

 

The first petticoat, is as described above.

THE SECOND PETTICOAT

 

This petticoat had the American flag printed at the front, and at the rear, was a square patch of cloth, which was quilted.

Upon it were sewn in a limited number of flags of other nations.

The second petticoat was beset with the very same problem as the first, no string or elastic was available in any of the lands, whose flags were printed on this second petticoat.

Neither the expert tailors, nor non-experts from all these lands could find a solution.

This caused the nations involved much frustration. I saw people scurrying around frantically to find a solution to this problem.

THE THIRD PETTICOAT

 

This petticoat looked more elaborate and larger in size than the previous two.

This petticoat had an extravagant flare at the bottom. It looked the most appealing of the threee. It had a wide white quilted border stitched over the hem. The embroidery over it was blue. It was extra long.

Above, all around the petticoat were the flags of all nations, including those imprinted on the previous two petticoats.

All flags printed on this petticoat, were of equal size, unlike the first petticoat, where the American flag monopolized the entire garment, and unlike the second, where the American flag was the foremost and most dominant.

Neither the expert tailors, nor non-experts from all these lands could find a string or elastic long enough to hold it at the waist.

This caused all the nations involved much frustration. I saw people scurrying around within the petticoat,  frantically seeking a solution to this problem.

Besides being beset with the same problems as the other two, the third petticoat had yet another problem.

Whislt the upper body had been visible in the previous two petticoats , in this third humongous petticoat the upper body was not visible. All the people were under the skirt.

To this, those in the third petticoat had a solution.

They believed that if those in the previous two petticoats abandoned their underskirts, and joined the third, the combined population could stand on each others shoulders and create an upper body.

The people in the third petticoat called to the other two and suggested they abandon their petticoats and join them. They hoped that with the multitude of people inhabiting this petticoat, it would close the gap at the waist, and create an upper visible body.

The people in the previous two petticoats agreed to abandon their underskirts, on condition that they be allowed to form the visible upper body.

An agreement was arrived at and the other two abandoned their petticoats and all jumped into the third.

To their dismay, they found that the third petticoat despite all the people occupying it, was so loose at the waist, that it began to slip to the ground.

The multitudes within this garment tried to hold the waist ends together but to no avail. This peticoat was extremely long, so none within it could walk in without tripping over the fancy heavy border.

So now I saw the leaders within this underskirt, crouching down, attempting to use it as a tent.

Though uncomfortable, the people within thought this to be the best solution under the circumstances.

Suddenly from a distance came what looked like a sand storm, but as it came closer, I saw that it was'nt sand that the strong wind was driving, but a multitude of rocks and dust that would hit all those sheltering in the third petticoat.

The leaders who were crouching at the top, within this third petticoat were pelted on their heads with the rocks (they were from among those who had abandoned the previous two  petticoats to hastily form the visible upper body).

That was the first disaster.

I saw that a series of disasters were heading towards all those sheltering in the third petticoat.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

3 comments:

Bill Aicardi said...

THE COVERING

Eze 16:8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine

Job 26:6 Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire

1st Petticoat - America was a nation of Christians. The UK starts its progressive infiltration of filth into America, a little leaven. Strong resistance. Don’t believe me, the head of the Beast from the SEA is a Lion for those who can hear. Many cover themselves with democracy and patriotism but not the covering of Almighty God.

2nd Petticoat - becoming a nation of pagans, spreading their covering to a few nations. Resistance to sin by church diminishes.

3rd Petticoat - spread of ungodliness to world complete. Church has gone all the way bad. That is why just before the final judgment by God. Jesus will send a messenger to preach the FINAL GOSPEL. The church has failed! We are at that point NOW. The church will cause the death of the remnant, if you do not believe that you have not read your scriptures. Who killed the prophets, Jesus and the saints. We need to wake up fast! Dominionism is the threat, not the rapture cult. Many of the rapture cult will have their garments washed in the blood of the Lamb. Dominionist and all their offshoots will perish unless they repent NOW of their lies, thefts and fornications. Jesus and his angels will grant them no quarter.

Eze 16:21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
Eze 16:22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
Eze 16:23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)

Woe unto them that cover themselves with a strange covering!

Bill

Steve said...

Hi Swarna, lots of insightful visions lately.

I agree with Bill. Dominionism tries to cover the nakedness of the whore of Babylon with a patriotic mandate, but in the end the Trumpet Judgments find them out.

Interesting that the leaders appear to get pelted first with the hail of rocks, and I admit I did not see that coming. But it fits, if we dare to regard this sequence as the judgment of the people in the third petticoat. In Exodus 9:24, the hail preceded the locusts, which was followed by the thick darkness. Counterparts in Revelation are found in Rev 8:7, 9:1, and 16:10.

Fascinating! I love it when your visions drive me back into the Word.

Regards,
Steve

Swarna Jha said...

Hi Steve,
Praise God.
Thanks
May God Richly Bless you
swarna