Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vision: ATTACK!

 

Vision: ATTACK!

28th July 2009

I saw this vision in the early 1990's. I have been reminded of it constantly for the past few years.

I saw two groups. They all wore white garments.
Though the two groups stood on the same side, their vast numbers were divided by a narrow gap between them.

Inspite of this physical divide between the two groups, I saw that all gathered there actually looked identical.

The Lord was in their midst.

Suddenly, a multitude appeared riding on elephants.

All heard the Lord Say, " Attack!".



Both groups lunged forward with their swords and attacked the elephants and riders.

Soon, the groups defeated them.

The two elephants and their riders that remained, turned back and looked for a moment at the two groups. On seeing that only two elephants and riders remained all in the group lowered their swords.

Each elephant standing at two different ends, for a moment, turned to face the groups.

Each elephant  raised it's trunk, then levelled the trunk, as if pointing to the groups, they snorted / sneezed, and then as if in disgust, lowered their trunks.

Thereafter, the two elephants and riders that remained turned away from the groups and made a hasty retreat.

To my horror, I saw that after the enemy retreated, the two groups turned upon each other with their swords.

The Lord was Present there. Why was He not Intervening?

I was shocked.

I turned to the Lord and asked, " Why Lord, why?"

" That's the way it is to be", Replied the Lord.

_________________

Over the years, I remained puzzled about this vision. Early this year, 2009, I saw this same vision again.

 

The two groups who had been attacking each other in great numbers, were now reduced to fighting one on one.

Many who had been among them had fled.

(In the early 1990's vision, there were many more, but now 2009, the numbers had reduced, and now those that I saw were the remainder. There were no groups now. Only individuals).

 

I saw that amongst those that remained each individual was using his sword on another.

The Lord was there Watching.

Now I saw closely, the front and rear of the upper portion of the white garments those remaining were wearing.

I wondered why I was being shown this.

The garments were white. So what was there to see?

For a while all I could see was the fabric of the garments.

Now suddenly, I saw something crawling on the front and rear of the garments of all the remainder.

As I looked closely, I saw that there were many large and small insects, tiny pencil-thin snakes, all kinds of creepy crawlies on the upper portion of the garments of all individuals.

I understood that the insects and snakes and all the creepy crawlies were all poisonous. All these creepy crawlies were painted white in colour, so against the backdrop of the white garments, they were difficult to detect, as most of the times these venomous creepy crawlies looked motionless.

But how did these venomous insects and little snakes get there?

I was now made to understand that the elephants that had remained alive, before they retreated with their riders, had blown these deadly creepy crawlies and snakes through their trunks, at those in the two groups.

I was made to understand that prior to the groups gathering there, the Lord Had Instructed each of them individually, to " Attack", every single elephant and rider and kill them, none were to be allowed to escape. If any fled, they were to pursue and finish them off.

 

Seeing that only two elephants and riders remained alive, the groups had not pursued them, but rather had lowered their swords. The lowering of the swords and the lack of will to pursue, had emboldened the elephants and riders. At the two remaining riders' prompting, the elephants had paused to blow through their trunks, the creepy crawlies that were now upon the garments of those that stood fighting.

I now understood that those who had fled from the groups, earlier, were those who were angry with the Lord, for allowing the two groups to turn on each other with their swords. Their anger within, so blinded them, that they could not see that those with understanding were actually using their God Given swords to remove the venomous creepy crawlies from their garments, and that they too were expected to do the same for others.

These angry and disillusioned ones, remembered not the Lord's original instructions to them. They forgot that it was they who had disobeyed the Lord. In disgust, they had thrown down their swords and fled.

But those that remained could see the creepy crawlies. They had understood what they had done wrong and sought the Lord's forgiveness.

In the present circumstances, they also understood that each could help the other to be rid of the deadly and venomous insects and snakes on their garments, by the use of their God Given swords.

So although from afar, to the undiscerning, it looked like they were fighting, to kill each other, that was not so.

They were not killing each other, but were using their God Given swords to remove all that the elephants had blown at them.

Earlier, the sight of the sword aimed at them, had made many from the two groups to flee in anger, hurt and disillusionment.

But as I watched these that remained, it was clear that each and everyone had understood completely, that allowing even a small number of the enemy to live and flee, and their not pursuing the enemy, was disobedience on their part.

They had long since, repented before God about that. They had also understood, that now they were  to use their God Given sword,  to help each other. None could see the deadly creepy crawlies upon their own garments, but could see those crawling on the garments of the other.

It truly was a strange sight. Each one, submitting to the God Given sword of the other.

Now I saw that all the garments were free from these deadly venomous insects and snakes. Those that remained lowered their swords and ran to embrace each other.

The Lord was there.
The Lord was Watching.
I understood within the vision, that He was Pleased with the remainder.

Pleased that they had remained.

Pleased that they had understood where they had gone wrong.

Pleased that the remainder understood that these creepy crawlies could only be removed by their God Given swords and not by their bare hands.

Isaiah 32: 8 But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

4 comments:

Francois said...

WOW!!

Gerard Seow said...

Father, have mercy when we upbraid those You send to restore us to wholeness.

Swarna Jha said...

Gerard, thank you.

May God open our eyes that we may see clearly.

blessings
swarna

Swarna Jha said...

I was reminded of this as I was reading some posts on the net.