Saturday, July 19, 2008

Herescope: The Indigenous Peoples Movement

Herescope: The Indigenous Peoples Movement:

"The Indigenous Peoples Movement
The Doctrines of Dominionism: Part 7

The other day we received the following letter from a friend working for a private contractor in Iraq. Here is his experience:

Dear Friends,

I just came back from a military Bible Study with an Assemblies of God chaplain. Unfortunately my experience with Bible Study was not as good as that in the church service. We were studying in Romans Chapter 2. When it came to Romans 2:16 through the end of the chapter, the chaplain told us that this proved that if you were an aborigine and never hear of Jesus you could still be saved if you had a good heart. At this point I stopped him and asked if that meant that he need not believe on Jesus to be saved. He said that was right. What was worse there were many that agreed with him. I reminded them that man was not that good: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” And “There is none righteous, no not one.” I told them that no one was good enough to go to heaven on their own. I was told this did not matter because Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world and not just some."

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
http://herescope.blogspot.com/2007/08/indigenous-peoples-movement.html

No comments: