Sunday, January 6, 2008

VISION: VULTURES, CROWS AND BATS

6TH JANUARY 2008

This morning, around 10 a.m., I saw this vision.

I saw the sky above covered with vultures.

Below at a lower height covering the expanse of the skies were crows.

And lower still were giant bats.

VULTURES:

I saw a vast desert. These vultures were swiftly swooping down and attacking those tired and weary ones, who had chosen to walk in the desert.

I saw a vulture attack men and women, as they walked knee-deep in the hot desert sands.

The vultures attacked the necks of people and bit off chunks of flesh and left the people bleeding profusely.

Yet, I heard a strange conversation amongst those who spoke to a woman who was bitten, and had fallen on her back and sunk deep into the sand.

" Ah! The Lord Has Bitten us, and we must bear it," they said one to another.

To the right, I saw above the wide-spread Wings of a Giant Eagle.

Had the people chosen to walk under the Shadow of these Wings, they would not be in the desert, nor would they be bitten.

But the people did not like the idea of walking under the Shadow of these Wings.

The Wings, they felt, blocked the view of the stars, which they liked to read at night. They loved to 'interpret' the forms and shadows that their nightly bonfires cast around them.

The dancing fires, and the noise of the sparks, the form of the smoke, helped them to forecast the weather for the coming day.

They were always wrong, because the season they had entered into the desert was the height of summer. So it was hot, hot, hot. Yet, they liked to light the bonfires so they could 'read the future' in them.

I saw that the Giant Eagle was Waiting Patiently, for those who would see through this folly and walk under the Shadow of the Wings. Those who chose to do this would be taken to green pastures.

CROWS:

I saw the sky covered with crows who were niggling the eagles. The sky was black with crows and noisy. I saw that if the eagles dealt with the crows one or a few at a time, all their time would be wasted on only driving away, fighting off crows.

I saw a Divine Hand, Give the eagles a vast net.

With this, the eagles were able to swoop the crows en masse into the net and I saw that when the net was full, this net full of crows that had been captured was divinely taken away.

BATS:

I saw vast harvest fields, and laborers working in it.

At the far end giant bats hovered over the fields.

The laborers cried out to the Lord for wisdom on how to deal with the bats, which were casting darkness over the fields at the far end, and hindering the people from working, as they could not see in the darkness.

As the laborers looked up to the Lord and cried out for wisdom, and waited, I saw that across the field was a watchtower. I saw a chair, and a person in whom was wisdom was made to sit in that chair. I saw that the Lord was there with this person. I saw that the work-duty of this person was to watch the bat. As long as a wise person sat in this appointed place watching, the bats were pushed back and could not cast darkness over the harvest fields, or in any way hinder the work of the harvesters.

Isaiah 45:25
In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: