Monday, June 29, 2009

Vision: Vultures Are Gathering

(I had already posted Transcript of Vision: The Eagles Are Gathering, in 2007)

Now I saw:

Vision: Vultures Are Gathering

29th June 2009

I posted this on Twitter, 2:32 AM Jun 27th (2009)

 

Saw Vision: Multitude of vulture eggs hatched.They flew to America and world over. One vulture permanently perched over american flag pole. 2:32 AM Jun 27th

 

Here are the details of this vision:



That morning, I saw a vast multitude of  giant vulture eggs, in the middle of the ocean, piled up in a  large circle. These eggs were not floating, but stood in piles upon rocks, which formed a circle in mid-ocean.

Suddenly all at once they hatched and I saw that the giant vultures that came forth were covered in a slimy substance. They dipped themselves in the part of the sea that was within the circle and flew off all over the world.

I saw that the colour of all the vultures was black.

I saw that a majority of the multitude that flew over America, got a rousing welcome from the people that stood down below, staring at the sky.

The vultures spread out throughout the nation and easily found nesting places.

I saw that they were breeding at great speed and multiplying.

One vulture permanently perched itself upon the American flag pole. I heard a man down below ask, " Is that our new national bird?"

Now the skies were covered with multitudes upon multitudes of giant black vultures.

Vultures were invading nations world over, but it was only in America, that I saw people actually welcome them with such joy.

I saw some young eagles with a leather satchel slung around their shoulder, following the vultures. These eagles thought they were witnessing a phenomenon and they considered this worthy of reporting. Other mature eagles watching this  from afar,  tried to warn these immature eagles, but they refused to pay heed. They continued to follow the vultures.



As these immature eagles followed the vultures' activities, they became glamorized by all the loot that the vultures collected, wheresoever they went. The vultures, would every now and then, turn to these immature eagles and place dead meat and other filth in their satchels.

I saw that these immature eagles became so addicted to following these vultures, that they would never return to their own fold.

These vultures were greedy, mean, vicious, devious, manipulative  and treacherous.

I saw vultures swoop into government buldings and perch upon seats of power. There were  vultures  in governments and vultures in the 'church'. Vultures covered the society at large world over and perched on the shoulders of individuals who did not object.

As I watched this vulture activity, I understood that these vultures would change the way the societies world over thought and behaved.

They had come to change the mind-sets of men. They would use every medium of communication to change the mind sets of men, by introducing 'alternatives'.

Truth and morality became relative in the times of the vultures. Truth lovers who recognized the vultures for what they were, found to their dismay that it was they themselves who became sorely misunderstood, social pariahs, misfits and the untouchables, and considered too 'moral' for the times.

I understood within the vision that in the world and in the 'church', had come an onslaught of treachery.

Everywhere I looked there was:

Betrayal Betrayal Betrayal.

 

People and governments upon whom these vultures were perched, would do anything be it howsoever heinous, for power, influence, money, status. They would sell their very own, for gain.

The treachery caused great devastation in the lives of those betrayed. Nothing was sacrosanct, nothing was reverent, nothing was taboo. Human behaviour was changing. Devouring one's own, betraying confidences, assassinating characters, selling their own, stealing from others, robbing even their own 'gods', persecuting the just and defending the unjust etc was becoming the absolute acceptable norm.

Relationships, friendships, loyalties, faithfulness would become old-fashioned words.

Those fully influenced by these vultures would just shrug their shoulders, and say to the  righteous who were shocked and alarmed, " Hey, stuff happens, we don't live in an ideal world'.

The  money loving 'church' leaders  in America, depressed by their declining bank balances and influence, welcomed these vultures as if they were a 'God-Send'. These vultures would delude them and lead them into politics, the media and other lucrative  power circles, anything at all, as long as it took them far far away from the true gospel. These greedy leaders did'nt need much coaxing, they went willingly.

The purpose the vultures had come was to get people, governments, 'christians', individuals by treacherous acts, to sell their soul for instant pleasures/gains.

Insanity was governing, influencing, and leading the sane.

 

As I continued to see this vision about vultures, I was reminded of another vision I saw in 2008.

 

VISION: Barabbas and Friends 

I saw this vision in 2008.

In this vision,  I had heard world over, the clinking open of the metal gates of jails  / places of confinements / places where people were put away when society shunned them, etc. I wondered what this was about.

 I was then reminded of  the 2007 Vision: America O America, (Transcript OF Audio-Vision: America O America) where I had heard:

 
In the far distance I heard the chant, WE WANT BARABBAS, WE WANT BARABBAS”.

 

In this vision I had seen in 2008, I understood that the Barabbases and their friends were being released. Once these Barabbases and their friends were released and were out, they were no more considered 'illegal', criminals or cons.

Immediately on their release, world over, they went to work for the governments and influential people who had secured their release, and had enabled their promotion now that they were back, as part of mainstream society.

These 'Barabbases' were now 'goin' legit'.

The same deeds that had put them away from society and had been  considered illegal/unacceptable, at the time of confinement, were after their release, now deemed legal and legit.

They would be the new heroes of these times.

They would engineer great man made disasters.

 

Immature prophets would not be able to discern the difference between what was of God  and what was man made. they would jump in with 'prophecies' about world  events that were essentially governments/ influential people- driven/engineered.

The uncertified 'insane' , the Barabbases and their friends, who ought to have remained behind bars /confined, were out and about influencing and leading the multitudes. The insane were out to prove the sane as insane.

The Barabbases would now go legit, with the blessings and active participation of their sponsors / benefactors.

Against their own constitutions, laws and norms, governments were 'legitimizing' the Barabbases and their friends. What was once wrong for governments to do, by enactments of laws, and benefits of loopholes, in the laws and governing structures, those in power would sometimes openly and other times clandestinely utilize the services of the Barabases and their friends to fulfill their agendas.

These Barabasses and their friends had been given many important assignments.

All were heinous in nature.

___________________

Vision: Vultures Are Gathering....................contd

 

So now I wondered as I watched the vultures, what had these vultures to do with the Barabbases and their friends? How were these two visions connected?

I was shown that the vultures were here to work as facilitators for the Barabbases and their friends.

Barabbases and Co.  needed a 'congenial' environment to operate in, to commit their heinous crimes and deeds, and the vultures would help them to sway public opinion their way.

The vultures would with clever words and trickery change the very basic thought patterns of men.

They would convince societies world over that wrong was right, immoral was moral, the abnormal was normal, the insane was sane, that sin was virtue, that crime was an act of charity, that foolishness was wisdom. They would create the environment that was congenial for the Barabbases and their friends to work unquestioned and undisturbed.

The vultures had come in droves to hasten the process that was already well underway. The vultures would convince society that those whom society once considered enemies were actually their true friends.

The vultures would play with the minds of men, societies, governments, the world at large.

Now I saw many broken links.

Where people were once linked in friendships/covenants/work/ministry/relationships, the vultures brought discord, and with their beaks cut off the weakened links. Suddenly those who'd been related in this way for years, or even by generations of family ties, by common history, culture etc, broke off these long held ties and swung in totally the opposite direction, befriending those who were once proven enemies, and aliens to them. It was sheer insanity!

Many God lovers recognized the vultures and shooed them away, their hearts and minds and beings were completely devoted to serving God and they would not be swayed. Nonetheless, the tactics of the vultures over  time was so overwhelming, that for a fraction of a moment, they did stop to wonder if they were 'missing' something. But when they took the matter to God, they recieved divine direction  on how to deal with all that was transpiring around them.

The weaker though, took a longer while to recognize the vultures, so they wasted much time being vexed in their spirit, until they sought the Lord, and He delivered them.

Within this vision, I was reminded also of another vision published in January 2008, VISION: MOUNTAINS OF LIES AND BLOODSUCKERS

 

The mountain of lies and bloodsuckers in this above mentioned vision, now seemed tame compared to the new deadly assignments of the vultures and the Barabbases and their  friends.

Human nature would display a depth of depravity in these coming times that the God fearing will gasp, " Can humans beings /governments/ 'christians' really fall  so low?"

With these Barabbases and their friends and these vultures on the loose.............

Heinous Heinous Heinous, were the deeds to come.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

5 comments:

Bill Aicardi said...

I like your new format and comments, where you string visions. Much more powerful.

Thanks,

Bill

Swarna Jha said...

Thanks Bill. I have been seeing visions since 1989 but only started sharing them publicly on the net since 2006.

As I continue to see visions, within several of them I am reminded of other visions I have seen over the years. It's as if they are connecting in some way.

In fact in the visions I am yet to publish, I saw other visions connecting. I have not fully understood the significance of that yet.

Recently I was reminded of an ( unpublished) vision I saw around 1990.

Thanks Bill for the encouragement.

swarna

Swarna Jha said...

I've been reminded of this vision, a few times, recently.

Lee Evans said...

Thanks Swarna:

I too like your new format--in that you stretch the sentences and double space for easy reading. Easy to stop and be still. We have been forwarding some of your visions, and still awaiting replys.

Lee

Swarna Jha said...

Thanks Lee. Glad you like the format. Thanks also for forwarding the visions.

BTW, am looking forward to the tape you mentioned.