http://tidbits.ben-mullikin.com/?p=94
How do you like this security system ? The owner in Mexico was tired of thugs breaking into his shop so he came up with this idea . . . .


I'll give you 5 minutes to stop laughing !
(Thanks to Joe D. Long from Texas, U.S.A for emailing this)
1 comment:
Swarna,
I haven't laughed so much since Psycho Sheep! LOL! Our animals can surely be funny.
I have a huge cat who weighs 30 pounds. He has a large face and looks just like a bear. His name is Teddy, but of course I call him Teddy Bear, and when he lies down on the floor to sleep, he looks just like a bear skin rug. But despite his looks, he is just one big ole mama’s baby. He’s really a big sissy! LOL
I hope the Mexican Lion is badder than he looks!!!!! Ha ha ha!
Mary
Post a Comment